[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My diet has been really bad lately and it's causing me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: polite korean.jpg (15KB, 324x418px) Image search: [Google]
polite korean.jpg
15KB, 324x418px
My diet has been really bad lately and it's causing me to poop when I cum. My GF is threatening to leave me, but I made a bet with a friend that I could eat nothing but McChickens for the entire year and I'm so close to winning. Are there any tips that could help improve my diet and keep my poop in check without having to break my McChicken diet? I'm allowed to make slight modifications to the McChicken as long as I don't replace anything in it, and I'm allowed to take vitamin supplements and drink anything I want.
>>
>>8249736
ok faggot
>>
>>8249736
>drink anything I want.

well thats easy

drink bleach

trust me it works
>>
File: 1477088896249.jpg (42KB, 960x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477088896249.jpg
42KB, 960x450px
>>8249743
That's not funny to joke about, someone might read this and think drinking bleach is a good idea. What are you gonna do then? Can you live with the guilt on an innocent person killing themselves because of your faulty advice?
>>
>>8249736
OP you are such a faggot. i hope you get much money for damaing your body.
and i think you need to go to the doctor its not normal to cum and poop at the same time, but its very funny.
For your problem drink red wine and cacao. Both will slow down your intestines bowl movements
>>
>>8249763
Thanks for the actual advice. Unfortunately, the bet isn't for money, but for who gets to fuck the other guys GF while the guy is tied up and forced to watch.
>>
>>8249764
hahaha yeah man thats funny. I hope you live in a country where women dont have any rights b/c if not then you are fucked.
It will go like hahaha OP was a fag doing this for a your and then got cucked
>>
>>8249736
I have a similar problem; whenever my gf touches my dick I cum and start farting.

However I eat nothing but McChickens of my own volition. It's pretty much the greatest sandwich of all time.
>>
>>8249801
hahaha okay this thread seems nice not /b/ quality but maybe it can be ...
is it the sensivity why you come so fast ? and why cant you keep your asshole in check ?
and now it sounds with the volition like some eating disorder. you need more then mc sandwiches and multivitamin pills
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.