[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people who go to sit-down restaurants and spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1476490782659.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1476490782659.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>There are people who go to sit-down restaurants and spend $7 to eat a hot dog
>>
t. detroiter

No one likes coney dogs but you weirdos.
>>
>>8249408
This is my parents. They're former yuppies who see it as a status symbol to never have to cook for themselves, but they're also frugal and boring so they go to the same few mediocre places for dinner every night and get the cheapest things on the menu/sandwiches.
Seems like a pretty sad existence to me, but being raised on it and having the opportunity to try the more exciting things on the menus at my parents' expense lead me to develop an interest in food the bloomed into teaching myself how to cook so I'll take it I guess.
>>
File: punished.jpg (69KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
punished.jpg
69KB, 1100x619px
>>8249408
>I spent 8 bucks on a really shitty brat at a hockey game tonight
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (58KB, 478x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
58KB, 478x598px
>There are people who never have to think about where money comes from or why they're allowed to eat
>>
>when someone does something you don't agree with even though it doesn't affect you in any way
can't you all just die desu?
>>
>>8249408
>sit-down restaurants
Are you implying there are other kinds of restaurants
>>
>>8249408
>family wants to eat out
>say no, it costs a shit load of money
>"don't care about the prices, just eat"
>forced to eat food you can make at home
at least spend the money on something materialistic you prunes
>>
>>8249977
A sit down restaurant is one where you sit down and the waiter comes to you and takes your order, then brings the food out. In pubs and fast food restaurants, you normally have to walk up and order at the counter.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.