[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to make meat and two veg style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pork-chop.jpg (160KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
pork-chop.jpg
160KB, 1000x667px
What's the best way to make meat and two veg style meals more exciting?
>>
Cocaine
>>
Bit too expensive a garnish for my easy to cook after work economy meals.
>>
Change your own outlook so that meat and two veg meals excite you.
Other than that, learn to make good sauces, marinades, dressings etc. That's the only real way to shake up a paleo diet.
>>
>>8249373
This. I'd also recommend the love of a good woman. Or gravy or sauce of some kind.
>>
What's everyone's favourite meat and veg combos?

Partial to grilled Morrocan chicken breast with steamed broccoli and cauliflower personally.
>>
>>8249368
Learn to make vegetables more exciting. For example I would sauté those haricot verts with garlic in olive oil.
>>
>>8249665
Or sear, what the fuck it's called.
>>
>>8249656
Moroccan spiced chicken breast roasted with carrots, sweetpotato and red onions
Thin slices of top-round beef in a mushroom and onion gravy with steamed broccoli and new potatoes.
Smoked salmon on a bed of creamed spinach.
>>
>>8249368
one thing I always do with green beans is 1st boil them part way in water. Then leave them till i'm almost ready to serve. Toss them in a hot pan with oil and some garlic maybe some other seasonings that fit with the other stuff.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.