[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you try lab grown human flesh? I actually think brain tissue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1473368561606.jpg (13KB, 259x206px) Image search: [Google]
1473368561606.jpg
13KB, 259x206px
Would you try lab grown human flesh? I actually think brain tissue would be delicious.
>>
reminder that people like OP are the kind of people you share a board with
>>
>>8244640
apparently I share a board with reddit faggots too

you need to go back
>>
>>8244640
What's wrong with eating genetically human meat that isn't from a human?

It isn't and wasn't and will never be a person or a human so you're letting what you feel is icky control you. Enjoy your lifetime of white bread and coca cola
>>
I'd eat man flesh, given the chance. I want to know what it tastes like.
>>
>>8244965
>I want that juicy Shaq meat
>>
>>8244531
If I were to cross that line and enjoy that taboo I'd go all in. That is to say, I'd want to get the meat from a pretty young woman without her consent.
>>
>>8245030
same here. lab grown human flesh is like virgin cocktails or meat free sausages, what's the point
>>
>>8244965
We could set it up ;)
>>
>>8245030
I would eat Japanese loli
Maybe some day we will grow look vaginas for both food and fun
>>
>>8244531
I would try human, off the bone or grown, but never brain. Do you know anything about prion diseases? Read up on Kuru or CJD and rethink eating any brain. From any animal
>>
I smoke and drink heavily specifically because I know it makes me taste nasty.

Cannibal aversion 101, don't taste good.

With genetic engineering growing, I'd bet one day they make human flesh unpalatable to humans and animals.
>>
>>8245042
Yeah because youre gonna get prion disease from a human you had to kill to get the meat from.

Should be more worried about the insanity that it brings
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.