[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright cu/ck/s, I need some recipes to cook these niggers that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Broccoli-Wallpapers-HD.jpg (1MB, 2221x1666px) Image search: [Google]
Broccoli-Wallpapers-HD.jpg
1MB, 2221x1666px
alright cu/ck/s, I need some recipes to cook these niggers that meet at least two of these prerequisites:
- healthy
- fast
- delicious
>>
>>8243731

how do you define "healthy"?

it literally has no specific meaning; so we go by individual case. how do YOU define a healthy food?

does it fit within your calorie intake?
is it a good source of micronutrients?
is it a good source of macronutrient X or Y?
does it have a lot of fiber?
was it raised in an organic, non-pesticide/GMO/chemical/whatever way?

dude you gotta be more specific when you throw around that bullshit term
>>
eh you're not gonna fulfill 2 out of 3 with broccoli

roasted in olive oil is healthy and delicious but not fast

steamed is healthy and fast but not exactly delicious
>>
>>8243731
I only like broccoli when it's fried a bit.

Try chicken breast stripes with vegetables fried in a pan/wok . Served with rice or pasta.
>>
>>8243731
>healthy
>fast

just eat it plain lol
>>
I do a quick poach in very lightly salted water. Comes out nice a crunchy with awesome broccoli flavor. You need to get better broccoli if simply steamed doesn't have flavor.
>>
boil in chicken/vegtable broth
>>
>>8243731
raw
>>
>>8243750

>boiled broccoli

you mean blanched for like 30 seconds?
>>
File: Nori-Komi-Furikake.jpg (176KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
Nori-Komi-Furikake.jpg
176KB, 400x522px
If you want healthy and somewhat fast, you can steam them and have with some rice. Season with furikake or something.

For fast, moderately unhealthy, and moderately delicious, you can have brocolli with ramen, just don't drink the broth.

I usually have them in vegetable stir fries though, which is not fast, but moderately healthy depending on what you put in it, and delicious.

>>8243733
Something can be healthy in the general sense of doesn't have lots of sugar, fat or salt while also providing some nutrients. You're just nitpicking here.
>>
>>8243731
I eat it steamed dipped in oyster sauce yesterday.
>>
>>8243731
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>8243731
My favorite way. Clean and dry broccoli florets with a peeler peel outside bark of broccoli.Slice onions and mince garlic mix all 3 together with olive oil salt and pepper. Bake for 20-30 minutes uncovered take out of oven and squeeze some lemon juice on top, add carrots to the mix if you would like. serve with roast chicken.
>>
Chop it up decent and add it to any dumb pot meal/casserole. Steam + garlic lemon.
>>
I just drizzle some olive oil over them, sprinkle some salt, and roast them until browned.
>>
>>8243731
Parboil in water with carrots for a minute or two.
Toss them in cold water to stop the cooking.
Saute them in a pan with a little olive oil until done.
Then:
Add just enough sesame oil to flavor them.
Garnish with salt, pepper, and sesame seeds.
Or:
Garnish with salt, pepper, and almond slices.
Or:
Add peanuts to the pan at the end.
Garnish with a drizzle of honey, salt and pepper.
>>
>>8243731
Boil in water for 5 minutes.
Eat
>>
>>8243731
cut into pieces
put in large bowl
add a little water
seal with plastic wrap
microwave for a few minutes until its steamed
How long you microwave will depend on your microwave, how firm/soft you like your broccoli, and how much you are cooking at once.

There, that's the healthiest, quickest way other than raw. Season to taste with salt/pepper, butter, shredded cheese, etc.
>>
>>8243731
Just rinse them, cut them into small bits, and use as a garnish in other cooked meals raw.

Raw veggies add a nice contrasting texture to a lot of dishes, and their flavors can counterbalance others in any given meal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.