[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to grow a micro green in order to supplement my diet with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mg.jpg (281KB, 1344x900px) Image search: [Google]
mg.jpg
281KB, 1344x900px
I want to grow a micro green in order to supplement my diet with vitamins and minerals, as well as amino acids or protein, as cheaply and efficiently as possible. What is the best thing to grow in this situation?

Really want the O P T I M A L variety
>>
>>8242898
You can sprout beans and lentils at home pretty easily. I once sprouted basil that was really tasty.
>>
grow some dick cheese
>>
>>8242898
>What is the best thing to grow in this situation?
a pair
>>
Im also interested in this, Id like to build a little basic grow box for it because I cant trust the darkies to not steal my herbs...
>>
First of all, microgreens and sprouts are different things entirely. Microgreens=2/3 week old lettuce, spinach, or slightly younger kale. Sprouts= Week old grains or legumes.
Eat a mix of both. Nerd.
>>
>>8243927
im the poster above you, didnt know the differences, seems like this thread would be good for anything like that that is small and somewhat easy to grow, id be interested in any info on all of that plus maybe some herbs that could coexist in the same envoronment
>>
sunflower sprouts are the tastiest desu
>>
>>8243927
>>8243846

I work in a greenhouse, I know the ins and outs of growing sprouts and micros (most people use them interchangeably unless youre an ag nerd) but I'm specifically interested if anyone knows what the ABSOLUTE BEST plant to sprout is in terms of nutrient density, if I had to pick just one.
>>
>>8244007
sunflower sprouts are god tier taste wise
>>
yay! :D sprouts! so healthy, thanks, OP!
>>
>>8245307
>tfw called out for being an ag nerd
>tfw its true
Anyway, alfalfa or sesame sprouts are probably your best bet. Apparently higher in calcium than milk, lots of trace and macro minerals and vitamins. That said, a variety of sprouts will always have better nutrients than just one type.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.