[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people still freak out when they see a lobster being put into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: boil-lobster.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
boil-lobster.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Do people still freak out when they see a lobster being put into a boiling pot of water?
I seriously doubt crustaceans can feel pain!
That would require a central nerve system.
>>
Murderer! Torturer!
>>
Fuck lobsters mate
You think a lobster would think twice about eating you for dinner?
>>
>caring about sea bugs
>>
>>8241924
Delicious sea bugs.
>>
But all animals feel pain when they are being killed and prepared.

It could be worse, we could be Chinese. They do that exact shit to live mammals.
>>
>>8241842
*central nervous system
Sorry, being a mong.
>>
>>8241982
I have to ask: How or what do you define as an animal? Fish, insects, birds, bacteria? Do they have a vertebra?
>>
>>8242001
Arrhh, dont be a mong, you're among friends.
>>
>>8241842
The only way to be sure is to not eat them.
>>
I like to put just a bit in at a time. A claw, the tip of the tail, the head for a few seconds. They twitch and squirm so furiously.
>>
>>8241842
You can stab them in the cross section before boiling them, it kills them instantly and is the "humane" way to do it.
>>
>>8241982
One of the worst things I've ever seen was a gif of a Chinese fur guy skinning a dog alive. He then throws the doggo onto a pile of other doggos. It turns it's face and looks at the camera before collapsing. ;_;
>>
>>8242177
link?
>>
>>8242197
Just search liveleak for Chinese dog skinned.
>>
>>8242177
it wasn't a dog though it was a raccoon dog

very different
>>
>>8242214
Or dont. No need to see that.
>>
>>8241842
Only when I'm wearing cleats.
>>
>>8242214
Wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>8242155

That why you got so many burns?
>>
>>8242177

I remember that.

It wasnt nice.
>>
>>8242001
Its quite obvious that even invertebrates have some sort of mechanism for avoiding threats, and they have a sensory nervous system. We can naturally never know what kind of sensation lobsters and crayfish get from painful stimuli, but its not quite as easy as just saying they cant feel any sort of pain because theyre invertebrates.
>>
>>8242214
I thought you said dog man. These are those super mario bros tanooki things. Who gives a shit about those retard dog rejects. Thanks anyway though. That search yielded some other dog torture vids.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.