[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ I'm making spaghetti with ramen noodles, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: e0qi6k4tvs9x.jpg (63KB, 613x768px) Image search: [Google]
e0qi6k4tvs9x.jpg
63KB, 613x768px
Hey /ck/ I'm making spaghetti with ramen noodles, how are you guys?
>>
We should breed raccoons into domestication like Russians did with foxes. They're just so damned cute. When they're not being obnoxious trash pandas, that is.
>>
>>8237443
I completely agree, I've always wanted to teach one, if it were smart enough, to play Mario or something like it, could be fun
>>
>>8237443
>>8237445
Raccoons are very smart and very clean, they wash themselves constantly.

The problem is they aren't domesticated so they live outside getting filthy and diseases.

And they were never domesticated because, well, dogs and cats were more useful
>>
>>8237623
also they are very resistant to training and aren't very social animals, there's nothing that incentives them to obey us
>>
>>8237626
What about a McChicken, the best fast food sandwich?
>>
A raccoon killed my grandmother's baby. So now my family hates black people.
>>
>>8237626
i knew a guy who raised one. had a whole room for him with cat-climbing stuff. They need a lot of attention. even more than dogs or young cats. or else they just take your stuff apart.
>>
>>8237750
Did you guys break up? Why don't you know him any longer?
>>
>>8237664
It was probably an evil baby, raccoon saved you from getting murdered by a crazed relative.
>>
>>8237437
Raccoon getting a ring from Human senpai... kyaaa
>>
>>8237626
that was sort of the same thing with foxes until this overly-dedicated russian guy said "fuck it imma show you niggas that you can domesticate just about anything using selective breeding"

so then 50-70 years later and god knows how many generations of foxes, they started behaving way nicer with people, almost dog-like, all friendly and playful n shit

but that's legit what the guy did for his entire life, and I think his daughter picked up from where he left or so

anyway, point is, you can (eventually) domesticate anything if you really want

not even >>8237443 but I think we read the same stories about foxes
because they're so cute ;__;

also, a Japanese friendo said she gave up bothering with actual japanese noodle because expensive so she just gets regular pasta, boils them with some extra baking soda(or powder) and the result is just about the same
so
>>
I'm eating a raccoon stew, doing great
>>
>>8239074
fucking spit it out right out now nigger
make raccoon paper mache from it then kill it and dig a grave ask for forgiveness and bury it
>>
>>8237786
why are you so curious anon?
>>
I saw a raccoon playing with an aborted fetus like it was a beach ball. I said, "NO!"
>>
>>8239066
>so then 50-70 years later and god knows how many generations of foxes,
IIRC it was like 11. I'd have to pull down the National Geographic with the article in it, but they started seeing results pretty fast.

They sell them now, for like $6000 a pup.
>>
>>8240096
Yea they started seeing some results pretty early, but I think it took quite a while before they could say that they were legit domesticated, but my memory might be failing me
>6k a pup
>tfw no garden
>tfw god knows how I'd get one to this country in the first place
I-I'll just settle for a dogger when I get a new house desu :'(
>tfw will never have a fluffy energetic fox to playfully chew on my arm while jumping around on the couch
>>
This is the best thread on /ck/ right now
>>
>>8240942
I know, right? I can't open an animal encyclopedia without getting hungry.
>>
>>8240942
Well kotbro is always top stuff, but atm the subway femanon is stealing the show by posting pictures of her feet
>as expected
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.