[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The e-retailer wants to open 2,000 Amazon Fresh grocery stores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: logo-amazonfresh-splashlanding.gif (4KB, 328x124px) Image search: [Google]
logo-amazonfresh-splashlanding.gif
4KB, 328x124px
>The e-retailer wants to open 2,000 Amazon Fresh grocery stores in the U.S. within the next 10 years, according to documents obtained by Business Insider. Amazon will start by opening 20 stores over the next couple of years as a pilot program, while also testing out two different store concepts.

>One concept is a “click and collect” store, where customers can pick up groceries they previously ordered online. The second is similar to a traditional grocery store.

would you like the former concept, /ck/? i would but i'm not so sure about produce quality there
>>
File: 1471488213654.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471488213654.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>8237374
Yeah, I'm love the former. It would be fantastic.

Really think about the possibility, no more hunting through aisles for shit on a list, you just pull up the recipes you want to make, select all the ingredients, walk into the store, pick your shit up, check the qualitt of your shit, and walk out.

Sounds like a dream.
>>
>>8237374
>implying the minimum wage guy would know which produce is good

Also, how come Jeff is so rich when Amazon has always been in the red?
>>
>>8237390
>amazon
>in the red

What reality did you come from?
>>
>>8237406
Not him, but he's actually right. Amazon's business model has, at least for quite a while, collect market share at the expense of profitability. It's worked fantastically, but I think they have shifted their focus to profitability now overall, with only new projects using their market share focus and taking hits to snuff out competition.
>>
Drone delivered flour and butter when. Lost count of how many times ive been short half a cup of baking shit
>>
The former is the only one that is reasonable. Since it's tied to your account, as long as you show the card that paid for the order, it's good.

>>8237390
Hire women for the front and produce pick out. Men for shelves and everything else.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.