[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll have the meatball sub on wheat bread with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ruh roh.png (73KB, 293x319px) Image search: [Google]
ruh roh.png
73KB, 293x319px
>I'll have the meatball sub on wheat bread with American cheese
>>
>>8237270
What the fuck is American cheese? Is it high fat?
>>
>>8237270
Whats the problem with this? The am cheese ar subway is mild & white. Pretty much the same as provolone and mozzarella
>>
>>8237724
If you don't know don't worry.
ALL cheese produced in the USA is objectively, fucking shit.
>>
>>8237743
You should try cheese made in America. Your opinion would change.
>>
>>8237747
As a passport owner I have traveled throughout the USA and tried the cheese there.
It's objectively, fucking shit.
Same as the wine and the beer, they are clueless about quality food.
>>
>>8237734
The only reason most people have things on wheat bread is they think it's healthier.

If you're ordering a meatball sub with american cheese you probably don't care about health.
>>
File: IMG_8696.jpg (164KB, 540x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8696.jpg
164KB, 540x521px
>Double meatball. Double cheese. Toasted.
>>
>>8237749
>As a passport owner
What?
Since when is this something you would have to say as a qualifying statement? Owning a passport isn't hard for almost anybody with the internet access to post here, anon.
>>
>>8237752
Oh. Suppose that makes sense. When I use wheat its for the flavor, never really think about the people who are >muh wheat healthier than white meme
>>
>getting upset over peoples sandwich choices
>getting upset over cheese
>'american' shitflinging
australians
>>
>>8237749
Your palate is estranged from normality.

American cheese, beer and wine have won global awards. I'm certain the judges have a more refined sense of taste than you.
>>
>>8237761
"wheat bread" isn't a thing in australia, though.
Neither is "american cheese".
>>
>>8237765
The vast majority consumed by the public are not award winning though, anon.

Not that anon, but I've experienced both high end and regular food in America, and the high end stuff is somewhat better than elsewhere, the majority of what is considered acceptable by the general public and is sold in the majority of restaurants is utter garbage by global standards.
>>
File: wisc_fake_cheese.png (31KB, 520x360px) Image search: [Google]
wisc_fake_cheese.png
31KB, 520x360px
>>8237765
>>
>>8237791
>world competition
>sponsored by the Wisconsin Cheese Makers association
The irony here just sent my sides into orbit.
>>
>>8237791
kek.
>>
>>8237774
>the majority of what is considered acceptable by the general public and is sold in the majority of restaurants is utter garbage by global standards.
no it's not
>>
>>8237815
>no it's not
yes it is
>>
>>8237818
Just because you say it, doesn't make it true, sport. America has it all. It is world class. Who do you think makes the cheese, beer, wine, etc? America is made up of immigrants. Insulting America is insulting yourself.
>>
>>8237824
>It is world class.
You've never traveled internationally to any significant degree, then.
>America is made up of immigrants. Insulting America is insulting yourself.
Jokes on you, anon, I'm aussie.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.