[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend brought me these, I assume those are furikake rice seasonings,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161031_171859.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_171859.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
A friend brought me these, I assume those are furikake rice seasonings, but what flavours are those?
>>
>>8235880

no idea about the one on the left
the one in the middle contains Katsuo (dried skipjack tuna)
One on the right is some kind of veggie whose name I don't know in English + sesame.
>>
>>8235896
Thanks anon, I know that most furikake contains katsobushi and nori, but are also flavored, maybe someone else knows for sure.
>>
Left one is a mix of plums and an herb called Perilla, or shiso in japanese. That's why it has the plum blossoms and the leaf in the background for design.
Right one says literally "young leaves and sesame". That could refer to any type of mixture of young greens or herbs though, so not sure what's in there exactly.
>>
>>8235989
So the left one is umeboshi+shiso flavored, what about the one in the centre?

Also, on the right one it says "quick cooking" DESU I'm not even sure that's furikake...any idea what could it be?
>>
>>8236030
>what about the one in the centre?
We already told you that: Katsuobushi.

>>one on the right
Well, the picture implies that it's something you mix into the rice.
>>
>>8236030
Sorry, I didn't mention the middle one cuz the other anon was right in saying it's Katsuo.
It's not called furikake, but it's pretty much the same. It's for mixing into the freshly cooked rice, as opposed to putting it ontop like furikake. Since you literally only have to stir it in, it's "easy cooking", I guess
>>
>>8236068
"quick cooking", whelp
>>
>>8235880
I love that the middle one says "adult" furikake. Furikake is kind of a kid's thing usually, so they want to show is a sophisticated flavor.

Everyone has answered, but yes L to R: Ume and shiso, adult (katsuobushi), fresh herbs and sesame.
>>
>>8235880
Furikake nevers gets too old
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.