[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Starving hungry >Don't feel like anything in particular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1318518996239.jpg (16KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
1318518996239.jpg
16KB, 450x254px
>Starving hungry
>Don't feel like anything in particular
> Despite hunger every suggestion sounds terrible

How is this even a thing? Am I the first human being to experience this?
>>
>>8232685
I've been feeling like this for the past few days.
I'm just eating dry oats right out of the bag now.
>>
>>8232689
I don't get it. How can we be so hungry without a single particular craving?
>>
File: slapkek.png (51KB, 557x219px) Image search: [Google]
slapkek.png
51KB, 557x219px
>>8232698
I'm not sure.
On one hand, I think it may be a symptom of my special brand of retardation, but on the other hand, I feel like it might be something that most people go through sometimes, even if only in small amounts.
I had an eating disorder at one point when I was like, 11-12, and I basically went 3-4 days without eating, and would only eat half-meals at a time, usually once or twice a day.
It wasn't because I didn't want to eat, it was just that all of the food was unappealing to me. I found at this point, and at other points in my life when I've starved myself, it was actually really hard to eat things. I always felt full after the first bite.
Oh, eventually I found out that the reason I found none of the food appealing was just that my mother was that fucking bad of a cook.
These dry oats are the only thing I've had to eat in two days.
>>
>>8232685
>starving
>without an appetite

If you knew what starving meant, you'd thank god for blessing you with half a rotten cockroach.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>8232712
Did they finally get an internet connection to africa?

How do you feel about hippos?

Or is that you Sanji?
>>
>>8232685
This usually happens to me when I'm dehydrated
>>
>>8232685
Honey on toast.
>>
OP here. I ended up having an Afghan lamb kebab and chips.

First bite and I suddenly felt like that was what I had wanted to whole time without realising. Pretty sure I would've felt the exact same way about anything I put to my lips.
Drunk as fuck so the dehydration guy might be onto something.
>>
>>8232794
Yeah if you're hungry soon after eating, or without particular craving you're either dehydrated or low on salt. Drink some water, then drink some salt water. If you're still hungry after that then you're actually hungry.
>>
>>8232712
Starving just means you would eat anything, but that doesnt mean you actually crave or want to eat whatever it is you grab your hands on. I get this feeling almost everytime when i fast; you pretty much explained it to yourself what you werent understanding about OPs post.
>>
>>8232698
Only reason i could come up with is that my cuisine is boring. Go into town and eat at some place you havent before, thats what i usually do.
>>
>>8232812
You have no idea - I mean zero inkling what starvation is.
>>
>>8232821
/ck/ is full of spoiled children who have never faced true hardship like I have
>visiting the UK (I'm from France)
>my friends want to take me out for dinner at Nando's
>agree to it cause memes, muh cheeky Nandos
>we sit down
>waiter tells us it's Cheese Day
>I freak the fuck out and ask my friends why they didn't tell me it's Cheese Day
>they tell me to calm down
>I yell "FUCK OFF" and storm out of the restaurant
>walk home starving and hungry
If any of these autistic freaks had even a single inkling of what it really meant to be starving, they wouldn't toss the term around so carelessly.
>>
you need cannabis
>>
>>8232827
nice try
>>
>>8232827
You liar.
You went to KFC!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.