[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend says she can't eat nuts but I know she is a picky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mr-peanut-happy-birthday-ftr.jpg (31KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
mr-peanut-happy-birthday-ftr.jpg
31KB, 600x392px
My friend says she can't eat nuts but I know she is a picky eater and I've already slipped gluten in her food when she took up the gluten free ad. What is a good recipe that contains nuts, but where the presence of the nuts won't be apparent?

She's coming over tonight, guys, I need ideas quick!
>>
Thai hummus.

If your friend can't show you her epipen she's a liar.
>>
>>8230389
Oooh shit i love this. Lets see if you can get her to cry after confronting her with her picky eating habits. I bet shes a crier. Post pics anon, people being outed and confronted with their own bullshit makes me less dead inside.
>>
>>8230389
Some low key murder gonna happen tonight.

Lookin forward to threads about life in prison and what to eat soon.
>>
You might be her "friend", but you're no friend of hers. Get out of her life or leave her alone.
>>
File: 1434464173055.jpg (138KB, 504x745px) Image search: [Google]
1434464173055.jpg
138KB, 504x745px
>>8230571
t. allergy faker

You people disgust me. I have an actual allergy, and before you cretins started pretending to have them so you could be unique special snowflakes restaraunts were understanding about it, now I get nasty looks every time because they assume I'm one of you fucktards, and that I'm going to be a huge pain in their ass.

Allergies aren't fun social crutches to make your vapid self more interesting, they're debilitating health problems that ruin lives.
>>
>>8230389
Dead jews
>>
>>8230389
nut on her food op
>>
>>8230389
What's your obsession with pushing nuts to her?
>>
>>8230592
Only thing I'm allergic to is mold, pal. I just think it's shitty for someone to treat their friend like that.
>>
>>8230592
i feel you anon

i have a range of reactions to different foods that go from anaphylaxis, to mild discomfort, to uncontrollable shitting and vomiting

i use "allergies" in referring to all of them in casual company because it's fucking complex and i know what i can eat and i don't want to get into talking about it

but if anyone slipped anything on my no go list into my food, i would know within a few minutes of eating it

fuck everything and everyone
>>
Nutty buddy ice cream
>>
>>8230571
KEK
U
C
K
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.