[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Castle thread. How many sliders can you eat? What is your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: imgext[1].jpg (33KB, 460x308px) Image search: [Google]
imgext[1].jpg
33KB, 460x308px
White Castle thread. How many sliders can you eat? What is your normal order?

I can eat probably like 6-7 regular sliders
My normal order is two double jalapeno cheese sliders, two double bacon cheese sliders, and a medium fry
>>
>>8228878
a ?
>>
I'm north of Seattle and we don't have those here. But I would love to try! I bet I could eat about 5 or 6.
>>
Last time i had white castle i split a crave crate with a few friends. I had a lot of leftover sliders that i froze. Usually just get a crave case though. I guess i eat ten at a time dont really keep count
>>
Do Americans actually eat these abominations?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>8228895
Fuck off idiot they are great, you jealous loser of a "guy"
>>
White Castle is a sub-par eaterie
>>
File: white-castle[1].jpg (115KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
white-castle[1].jpg
115KB, 700x525px
>>8228900
Lamer
>>
I think people don't realize that White Castle sliders are still like 150cal+ a pop. People who would normally be content with a typical 450cal or so sandwich at other fast food places always order like 900cal of food at White Castle as though it's equivalent.
>>
>>8228895
Do Americans eat small sandwiches made with beef, onion, mustard, and pickles? Yes.
>>
>>8228915
>I order 900+ calories of food where every I go

Checkmate yuropoor

t. American
>>
>>8228912
A stupid box for every slider? So fucking wasteful.
>>
>>8228923
Go to your safe space.
>>
>>8228922
Not being fat and unhealthy is fun.

t. also American
>>
>>8228878
To any non-american, I tried these when I was in vegas on my trip over seas. They taste exactly like they look. I mean there's really nothing that great about them. I liked the onion fries they had, the frozen cheesecake was meh level.

I'd certainly eat them if I was hungry at 3am and nothing else was open, or was after a cheap easy meal.
>>
I get these with some syrup to dunk
>>
We don't have them in New England so whenever I go to NY or NJ I go overboard. I can eat like 10 at once, but give me two hours I could easily eat 25.
>>
>>8228878
4 jalepeno sliders
Small chicken ring
Small fish nibblers
>>
>>8228978
Nice choices
>>
>>8228882
Come to Greenlake. I need a buddy to go drinking with. No drugs or gay stuff.
>>
>>8228978
>4 jalepeno sliders
Not their ghost pepper sliders with extra onion and dusseldorf mustard for maximum shits and gas.
>>
About 4-6 ghost pepper sliders, the regular sliders are boring after having these, also a side of chicken rings
>>
>>8228878
I can usually get away with two double sliders and a medium fry.
Any more than that, and I create a Level 1 Biohazard later that night.
>>
>>8228947
Those look damn good. I'm sure it's just frozen waffles but who cares, that's a brilliant idea.

I've never been to White Castle but I grew up in Florida and went to Krystal's all the time. Would usually get like 24 burger bags with my dad and I'd only eat like 4 of them. I love their sauce chicken sandwiches too. They had an amazing buffalo sauce.

Can anyone tell me how different the two places are?
>>
Me and two of my friends ate an entire crave case. One of them only ate like 4 though, so me and the other fatty ended up eating upwards of around 13 each. Gas was pure onion for a solid 24 hours.
>>
White Castle is utter garbage.

I'd never been to one since they aren't in Texas, but I was recently in New York and tried it.
Holy shit their burgers are trash, they're so damn awful.

I don't know if you can even call it food.
>>
>>8229404
Steers and queers, partner, steers and queers
>>
>>8228878
I get three sliders and two chicken with cheese. and an order of cheese fries
>>
>>8229404
>White Castle is utter garbage.
It is a fast food burger joint that has a lot of 24hr locations. Did you expect Michelin stars? It a place you go to when you are high or shit faced and want something slightly better than the 7-11.

All fast food burger chains are pretty much shit. The better question is why the fuck were you in NY to begin with?
>>
>>8229437
>go to NY
>go to white castle
kekkles. what a retard.
>>
>>8228928
People have been fit and healthy since the dawn of time. Only now are we allowed the luxury of stuffing face with greasy beef and being fat sacks of shit. Live a little :)
>>
>>8228947
>When the marketing exec passes out drunk the night before the pitch and panics and asks his 6 year old son for ideas the next morning
>>
>>8228882
>>8229221
Wedgwood here. Let's all go drinking
>>
>>8228923
consider the following: many businesses and stores still offer styrofoam cups and plates
>>
>>8228895
Do Americans actually eat?
>>
>>8228899
>"guy"
kek'd
>>
>>8230598
Lake City, lets do this.
>>
I'm a vegetarian, So I order fries and their cheese sticks :D
>>
>>8228878
>Obesity Thread

ftfy fattie
>>
>>8231700
favorite bar?
>>
>>8228884
How much did the crave crate cost,
>>
Back when I weighed around 260lbs I could eat an entire crave case while high. Sober, probably under 15.

Where I am at now, I can only eat up to 10.
>>
Last time I got drunk I walked up on one at like 3 am and got a 10 piece mozzarella stick and 10 cheese sliders. Ate all of it myself. I haven't been able to drink or eat white castle since.
>>
>>8229358
They seem to be the exact same thing
>>
>>8228915
How retarded are you? No one goes to White Castle and triest to convince themselves it is healthy.

They know they are making an indulgence for christ sake. Go back to your hugbox.
>>
>>8231811
I just moved to Lake City so not sure. I want to try Korochka Tavern. Otherwise im partial to dives: Earls and Knarr in the U District, Joe's in the International District. You?
>>
>>8228878
Nice 'ni 'gers, mate
>>
>>8228878
>and a medium fry
A single French Fry?
That's taking low carb' to the extreme.
>>
>>8229408
Aw I'm sorry did I touch a nerve? Not sure why those trashburgers would be a trigger for you tbqh.

>>8229437
I expected something at least edible, silly me. I was in NY for reasons.
>>
Managed to eat 16 one night. It fucked me hard the next day. Never again.
>>
>>8233718
You're not clever.
>>
>>8229404
Agreed.
White castle is trash.
>>
File: shark.jpg (11KB, 150x197px) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
11KB, 150x197px
http://empirenews.net/man-dies-from-spontaneous-combustion-after-eating-record-107-white-castle-hamburgers/
>>
File: 1445297822300.png (3KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1445297822300.png
3KB, 500x438px
>>8235097

>this entire story

Even if it's fake I got quite a laugh out of it.
>>
>>8228882
We got Dicks though
>>
Anyone know how similar they are to Krystals?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.