[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is THE WORST thing you have ever eaten? One time my stepmom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

What is THE WORST thing you have ever eaten?

One time my stepmom made instant mashed potatoes and then I spilled my water on them accidentally but she made me eat them anyway. They were soggy and wet and I ended up puking at the dinner table.
>>
American "food"
>>
>>8225076
"American"
>>
>>8225076
xddd epic!!!
>>
>>8225074
>puking at the dinner table

Note to self: Cancel anon's dinner party invitation.
>>
>>8225074
>one time

I spent 15 years eating mashed potatoes like those!
My mum would boil them to death in unsalted water. Leave them to soak, half drain them then mash the shit out out of them with no butter or milk.

Consider yourself lucky, kid.
>>
Piure
>>
seal fat at some foodie taster mixer. Shits rancid and the smell stuck to my fingers even after several washes
>>
a mysterious pill in a Russian ration pack.
>Thought it was a chocolate coated in mint. Like those after dinner mints.
>tastes like medicine
>Start to panic!!!!!!!!
>think about calling poisons like
>calm down and use russian keyboard to translate
>translates to 'multivitamin'
>never again will i assume anything about foreign rations.
>>
>>8225133
Go to bed, steve
>>
>>8225133
>anon ate the cyanide pack and is too stupid to die
>>
>>8225133
Targeted russian intelligence assasinaton that failed. Meh, whatever. Happens.
>>
File: IMG_0101.jpg (325KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0101.jpg
325KB, 800x509px
hongeo

I'm a man who has eaten a lot of exotic food. Everything from balut to monkey brain.

But this shit is so fucking hard to stomach.
>>
>>8225074
Hair cake
>>
>>8226123
can you elaborate on that for me please
>>
>>8226134
It's from a filthy frank video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY

I've never actually eaten it :3
>>
>>8225074
>instant mashed potatoes
>too much water
One would normally add more instant potatoes but I suppose you were a little shit and your father was a cuckold with no balls to stand up for you.
>>
File: joyofnatto.jpg (30KB, 320x370px) Image search: [Google]
joyofnatto.jpg
30KB, 320x370px
Pic related
>>
this cauliflower and ground beef watery onion soup like thing my made

onions, cauliflower, and ground beef fried in a pan would have been edible at least, but she felt the need to put water in and boil a bit. it was disgusting
>>
>>8225074
I once grabbed some fava nuts from a corner store because I was going on a long bus ride and they were so gross they literally tasted like actual vomit

I only had one but the taste would not go away for a while
>>
A couple years back when I thought dabs were a good idea I made a 9 pound bacon wrapped mac and cheese stuffed meatloaf. My roommates and I couldn't get past bite one and I wound up splattering it on windshield of a car belonging to some guy I wasn't very fond of.

Beyond disgusting.
>>
File: McD-McChicken.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McD-McChicken.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
For me, it was the McChicken, the worst fast food sandwich.
>>
bagel sandwich with cream cheese that expired, legit took three years to stop the random shudders of remembering the taste
>>
once had supermarket-brand sausages arboad

a painful spell of diarrhea followed
>>
>>8226203
Seriously how do they eat this shit
>>
>>8226837
with their slanty mouths
>>
>>8226203
Ugh fuck natto. Also fuck pickled plums. It's like an aborted fetus dipped in brine.
>>
Packaged spicy tofu that was past it's expiration date.
Immediately got sick and it was the worst food poisoning feeling I've ever had (and I had only eaten just two slices).
>>
>>8225101
You poor soul. What was it like eating properly made mashed potato? Could you just never have it again?
>>
>>8226092
i kekd
>>
>>8225074
>What is THE WORST thing you have ever eaten?

BALOT
>>
>>8225076
O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
>>
I thought it was an iced sugar cookie but it was a buttermilk biscuit with mustard spread on it
>>
>>8226143
Never eat "instant" anything. WTF is wrong with mothers now? City folk.
>>
>>8227550
Tried one. The yolk and liquid part taste good though.
>>
I poured an entire can of Hormel turkey chili over some leftover spaghetti and went to town. It was disgusting.
>>
My sister gave me a "buttered" potato chip once. She licked off all the salt without me knowing and then handed it to me. After I ate it she told me. That's the worst part of it all. Knowing.
>>
>>8228225
Did you fuck?
>>
>>8225074
>What is THE WORST thing you have ever eaten?
your mom's vagoo
>>
>>8228369
No, but the next day she had frosted flakes for breakfast.
>>
Be young boy
Mom wants to use up leftovers
Turkey Surprise!
Made dad cry
>>
>>8228225
Cheeky.
>>
>>8225074
Pizza with barbecue sauce as the sauce, fucking DISGUSTING
>>
>>8226203
This is the one Japanese food I can't eat, I've tried it so many different ways and I can't make myself like it.
>>
>>8226112
My mom loves this stuff.
>>
>>8225074
when i was 14 my dad bought whipped peanut butter, grabbed a spoonful but as soon as it hit my tongue i started to gag and dry heave. it didnt taste like peanutbutter at all and the texture was real fucking weird.
>>
>>8226326
>roommates

Are you poor?
>>
Lentil soup

Not anymore, not in this lifetime, I refuse
>>
When I was a kid, my Dad went on this health craze where he got this beetroot flavoured health drink.

It didn't taste like beetroot. It tasted like off-piss and rot.

He made me drink it every day for 3 years.

Worst part is I'm not even fucking healthy.

Thanks, Dad.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.