[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you like you burger, /ck/? Medium well masterrace here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 10.jpg (31KB, 512x534px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
31KB, 512x534px
How do you like you burger, /ck/?

Medium well masterrace here. Don't care about all the medium rare memes.
>>
Well done.
>>
>>8224733
A burger should be well-done and thoroughly cooked to prevent illness.

Consuming a burger that is even the slightest bit pink gives you a significant chance of catching an illness.
>>
>>8224733
Medium well. Someone post that "perfect, burnt, burnt, burnt, burnt" version.
>>
>>8224767
>eating a hamburger medium well
Enjoy shitting blood, dumbass.
>>
>>8224733
Medium is best. Best balance of texture and flavor.
>>
>>8224764
>muh AIDS burger
>>
File: IMG_20160213_191240-1.jpg (283KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160213_191240-1.jpg
283KB, 800x600px
Moist
>>
A good hamburger patty should be so thin that anything under medium well is nearly impossible
>>
Medium's the best.
>>
>>8224733
Blue rare is my favorite
>>
>>8224733
Medium Well for burgers to give it a semblance of texture. If you eat non-ground beef over medium, you're a waste of flesh.
>>
>>8224780
you obviously do not know what you're talking about
t. an actual butcher
>>
>Eating red ground meat
>>
>eating
>>
Medium rare. Don't care.
>>
File: beautiful.png (407KB, 558x389px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.png
407KB, 558x389px
beautiful
>>
>>8225153
Fuck off
>>
>>8225153
Good job ruining a perfectly good steak with condiments, fagfuck.
>>
Medium well is fine. Ground beef is the only variation of beef that doesn't taste better with a hint of rare.
>>
>>8224764

jesus what pussies the world has become. I, and every member of my family (6 of us) have eaten burgers medium rare (seriously pink) for over 30 years, probably averaging once a week. None of us have ever gotten sick, ever.

>well, might as well just eat dirt
>>
File: IMG_20161024_191505.jpg (802KB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_191505.jpg
802KB, 4640x2610px
Baked my own steak for the first time last week, it looked & tasted very good, but next time I will bake it longer, I like medium-well more.
>>
>>8224733
medium rare. never tried rare but I'd probably like it
>>
i have eaten raw pork and beef burger meat for ever . its called mett you guys are the biggest pussies ever . fresh ground meat is fine to eat jesus christ.
>>
People eat burgers that are anything less than all the way cooked through?
But.. it's mince meat.. you need to cook it all otherwise you will get ill D:
Like, that isn't the same as not liking steak because it's "bloody", not cooking mince meat all the way through will make you ill.
>>
I like a nice medium if I trust the person cooking it. That's usually typically limited to people I know or small local joints. Otherwise it's medium well. No need to go full well done if it's not fast food.
>>
File: Petite-Steak.jpg (668KB, 2176x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Petite-Steak.jpg
668KB, 2176x1632px
>>8225872

It's very good as long as the steak is fresh smelling. When the stiff connective tissues are broken down at least a bit or completely, that's the perfect time to stop cooking the meat.
>>
>>8224733
Ground meat = more bacteria due to the almost entire bulk being exposed to grinding machine, butcher table, knife, air, human hands, etc.

You're a fool to suffer under the delusion you can eat it undercooked. One day you'll look back on this post and say, "fuck, he was right."
>>
>>8224733
Medium well is fine
>>
>>8224733
Blue rare
>>
>>8224733
Anything from Rare to Well.
>>
>>8224733
Medium well, sometimes medium.
>>
HSCWGWXAJWLENRH3E82HS 2 SVWHWJWJSBSHEGE
>>
>>8226142
>blue rare
or as it's more commonly known, "blue"
>>
>>8226914
burgers can't be blue retard, what is this a lobster?
>>
>>8224733
Well done, only.
If you regularly consume undercooked pork chances are incredibly high that you have contracted Trichinella, which might lead to Trichinosis unless it's discovered and treated.
>>
>>8226914
Go to sleep Jack. Blue burgers might not get you sick because you're barely human, but us average humans run a serious danger of getting violently ill from one.
>>
>>8224764
I have refuse to eat anything that is over medium and I have never gotten ill because of it. Stop posting American propaganda on the Internet.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.