[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is eating a pint of ice cream in one sitting on a semi-regular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (46KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46KB, 400x450px
Is eating a pint of ice cream in one sitting on a semi-regular basis indicative of an eating disorder or is that a normal thing to do in the current year?
>>
it's bad if you're a fat piece of shit

otherwise you're fine
>>
It's indicative of being fat, sure
>>
I think every time you eat one you should wash it down with a six pack of bottled root beer lol
>>
As long as you're aware that you're taking in 1050+ calories of milk and sugar in one sitting, sure, do you.
>>
>>8223356
why is it coming out the top you couldn't even put the lid on it
>>
>>8223386
Because it's an ad you fucking retard. Why would you even pretend to not know the answer
>>
>>8223356
a pint isnt much

aussie here we get this big 1L tubs and i eat those in 1 sitting all the time

shiet once i ate 2 in 1 sitting but that was a bad idea and im never doing that again. but i ocassionally do 1L in 1 sitting but... now i try split it up into 2 servings. so no. its not os bad. but it is unhealthy, but it wonmt make u feel sick or anything. didnt make me feel sick until i had the 2L..
>>
I don't know how full of shit it is, but I do recall hearing somewhere that ice cream isn't horrendously bad for you. It is a lot of calories, but it's mostly milk.

That said, I don't eat ice cream very often and if I do have a Ben & Jerry, I tend to eat it in two sittings because eating all at once is too much for me.
>>
>>8223386
They probably fluffed it up with a spoon/scooper. If you put a lid on it, it would be forced down.
>>
>>8223356

I dunno, I guess it depends on how you feel while your eating it, do you get an incredible urge to eat it or do you just really enjoy it and made it into a habit?

I think I've got an eating disorder and it just got worse because I my medication. Before I got the new meds and now I've never really liked to eat and occasionally I starve myself, but it got a lot worse with my new meds. At one point initially I couldn't eat meat, it all tasted disgusting, but then later I could eat meat. Now I still have a hard time eating certain things though, like chicken and lamb. I think the meds also dampen my sense of taste. It really sucks but I'm afraid to get a new med because this one is mostly working and I've gone through so many. But aside from that I've always been addicted to chocolate, it's not as bad now though but that probably has to do with the meds since they also make me even less hungry. I tend to eat sweets in order to feel less depressed.

I think I may have gotten off topic and I'm probably blog posting now...anyway icecream is delicious I fucking love it.
>>
>>8223356
i eat it on my cheat day 90% of the time. sometimes i have a whole pizza instead, sometimes i drink, but usually:
>shave face for maximum comfy
>take benadryl to combat insomnia
>eat pint of ice cream
>do this while watching cartoons
>go to sleep with a shaved, comfy face, a belly full of ice cream

best day of the week
i am a colossal faggot
>>
Once every 1-2 days? Probably.

Semi-regular basis? Probably not.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.