[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never had dog meat before, so I thought I'd ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: new puppy.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
new puppy.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I've never had dog meat before, so I thought I'd ask what's the best way to cook it?
>>
pets are friends, not food

anon please you didn't kill that puppy? right?
>>
>>
first, you take your knife, and slice it against your neck
>>
>>8220164

Without dogs we'd still be in caves. Go to the store and buy a cow steak
>>
>>8220334
This.

/thread
>>
>>8220334
Cows are just slower dogs.
Pigs are smarter than dogs.
Chickens are the avian chihuahua.

http://tune.pk/video/3687010/i-am-scared-and-don8217t-want-to-die
>>
>>8220164
It's very tough (even puppies are) so you need to slow cook it to break down the connective tissue. I recommend a stew.
>>
>>8220334
Dogs are of middle eastern origin and are fairly new to western culture to the point we never used them to "survive in caves"
Humans did well with or without them.
>>
>>8220651
You absolute moron
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_domestic_dog
>>
>>8220651

Based on your comment I doubt you can dress yourself and you're probably a burden to everyone around you. I recommend suicide.
>>
Ate it in vietnam, its terrible meat the sauce that came with it was nice though. But in my opinion herbivore meat just tastes way better then meat of a carnivore
>>
>>8220164
I've often wondered if Koreans in the US go down to the animal shelter and adopt dogs for the purpose of eating. I would hope shelter directors would be on the lookout for this, but they're often overwhelmed. What a pity.
>>
>>8220936
Koreans specifically eat only one breed of dog. They are bred and raised for the sole purpose of being eaten.

Educate yourself.
>>
>>8221032
>implying we want to be educated on a 3rd world country

The only thing we get educated about korea is the retard leader in the North begging to be nuked. I give it until the end of next year before it becomes one Korea again.
>>
>>8221043
>give it until the end of next year

I think you meant, "a gaping nuclear ash heap."
>>
>>8221032
This is interesting to me, because I specifically asked my friend last week if they eat a specific breed in Korea, and he said no they will eat more or less whatever. He lived in Korea for over 10 years and is married to a Korean girl.

He also said dog is pretty much only a special occasion thing for certain cultural days.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.