[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw favorite food is the worst food It's cheese, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0105.jpg (73KB, 790x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
73KB, 790x576px
>tfw favorite food is the worst food

It's cheese, and I am allergic to penicillin so I can't have the kind I want to try.
>>
>>8219813
Eat whatever he hell you want. Just carry an epi-pen and diphenhydramine.
>>
You cant eat cheese burgers... wasted life
youtube.com/watch?v=K6lbMoLPrOc
>>
Pulled pork

I don't eat pork because I love pigs
>>
>>8220772
Cut that shit out. Pigs are the worst animals ever and it is our moral duty to slowly eat them into extinction.
>>
>>8220777
fuck you
>>
>>8220792
Say what you want but they have no sense of attachment. They will eat each other minutes after death. No compassion. Eat them all because evil would taste so good.
>>
>>8220657
what the everloving shit is this shitty video? why the fuck would you even post that here. I hope you die
>>
>>8220808
I'm not the guy that said "fuck you"

Even if they do that, they don't have the intelligence to be virtuous in the first place and they don't degrade society or cause any unwarranted destruction, but they can feel saddness and pain. I'm not going to go on a vegetarian bullshit speech though.

This is why I value a pig over a google. Pigs have virtually no affect on society, but googles are parasites.

I won't eat animals raised in standard conditions (I do cave occasionally), but I'll eat meat if the aninal treated well and lived a farm-like life, or was hunted (Preferably with a bow).
>>
>>8219813
>Roquefort

my nigga
>>
File: my_bf.jpg (4KB, 280x160px) Image search: [Google]
my_bf.jpg
4KB, 280x160px
>>8220808
>not eating the ones you love while mourning them
I seriously hope my relatives will have the decency to not let me waste away.
>>
>>8220815
>Preferably with a bow

As a bow hunter, I don't really get that. The killshot with a bow is quite a small target as it's only the heart/lungs. Even then, they can easily go for 100-200 meters before they drop. On the other hand the force of impact from a rifle will almost always knock them down with an easy followup second for the kill.
>>
>>8220815
Pigs are smart as fuck and cheeky little bastards, they choose to be evil and I choose to have no sympathy for them, unless I'm castrating them, then I feel a tiny bit guilty.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.