[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Papa Johns hide the toppings under the cheese? I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1140231_img_7033.jpg (119KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1140231_img_7033.jpg
119KB, 520x390px
Why do Papa Johns hide the toppings under the cheese? I really have no idea what is going to happen in every bite. I like to have some knowledge about what I'm going to eat.
>>
It secures the toppings better. It's also aesthetically pleasing to see all that uninterupted cheese.
>>
>>8219751
It's gross. The toppings should be exposed so they can brown up not get soggy from sauce.
>>
>>8219751
Honestly I see it and think "wow they really fucking skimped on the toppings"
>>
>>8219741
>I like to have some knowledge about what I'm going to eat

Shit... well, that takes place when you make the order, dumb fuck.

Anyway, fuck papa johns and their raw dough pizzas.
>>
File: 1378610696332.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1378610696332.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>I like to have some knowledge about what I'm going to eat
>>
There should be only one topping that goes below the cheese
>but they don't have it
Fresh pinched sausage
>>
>>8219767
Also lets just have these topping and cheese slide off and hit my chin
>>
I worked at a placed that did half cheese, toppings, other cheese. They claimed it prevented all the cheese from sliding off. I think it worked but I liked the pepperoni on top.
>>
>>8219741
i get not liking it because you think they're shorting you on toppings, but taste-wise and look-wise I definitely prefer it. it just looks more natural, like the toppings are woven in, rather than just having them look like they're just sitting on top and don't belong
>>
What if they put half the cheese under, and half the cheese over the toppings?
>>
>>8219741
Dominos does the same with some of our toppings, primarily salami. But we only do it for stuff we know will burn
>>
I learned to cook from my dad. He told me a while back that in theory it was to act as a glue to hold it all together if you got nuts with toppings.
>>
>>8219964
Pepperoni is the main thing that should never be under the cheese. It gets so nasty.
>>
>>8219741 (OP)
Papa johns used to actually use good cheese back in the day and it was the star of the dish. The toppings under the cheese let the cheese shine through.

Now they use some bullshit cheese that taste like shit but looks like the old cheese, so they only do it to maintain a visual difference from dominos and pizza hut despite lowering the quality of all their ingredients to have the exact same margins and level of quality as those two
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.