[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously wtf happened to Wendy's? It used to be the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: Wendys-Logo.png (79KB, 550x461px) Image search: [Google]
Wendys-Logo.png
79KB, 550x461px
Seriously wtf happened to Wendy's? It used to be the most delicious, quality fast food, that was borderline restaurant quality. Now it has become the absolute lowest level of microwave tier fast food.
>>
>>8215832
googles
>>
Dave died.
>>
>>8215832
Their chicken sandwiches don't have pickles
>>
>>8215832
Wendy's was never borderline restaraunt quality. However, it was and still is a tier higher than McD's and BK. Ranks about as well as Sonic but lower than CFA.
>>
>>8215841
Can it pleb. Here, let me scrape off your pickles and onions, too, so you can be a good boy with only ketchup and mustard.
>>
McDonalds has cornered the market
>>
Fuck Wendy's. Their burgers are so goddamned greasy.

Want to feel like total ass afterwards? Eat here. Don't forget to make sure you're never too far away from a bathroom. That grease does the electric slide right through your bowels.

At least McD just makes me feel like there's a brick in my stomach.
>>
File: memer.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
memer.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>8215832
Wendy's is still good. After all, they gave us the term "memer"

and they have that hot red head chick now. mmm mmm.
>>
>>8215882

You could just ask for "no mayo".

Or is adding two words to your order beyond your social skillset?
>>
File: 4-for-4[1].jpg (128KB, 678x370px) Image search: [Google]
4-for-4[1].jpg
128KB, 678x370px
>>8215832
nigga what you talkin about?
the 4 for $4 is GOAT
>>
>>8215832
>It used to be the most delicious, quality fast food, that was borderline restaurant quality.
lmao
>>
>>8215900
I would order 4 burgers and then buy a cheap sods outside to be honest
>>
Yeah....IDK what happened, but Wendy's has gone to total shit.
Last time I was there, we were ordering food for 4 people. We ordered 2 Baconators, Baconator fries, 2 Caesar side salads, 1 baked potato, 1 small chili, and 2 Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe.
Everything from the burger to the fries was cold. The chili, which is usually pretty passable (even though we all know it's made from old burgers) literally had giant chunks of burger patty in it, and both the salads were really fucking old, with rotten tomatoes and brown lettuce. Never again. That was the final straw after a couple other bad times there.
>>
>>8215882
>Wendy's is by far the worst habitual offender
You never been to JBX?
>>
>>8215913
Jack is on a garbage tier where its only "competition" is arby's
>>
>>8215921
The brewhouse burger is p tasty fampai
>>
>>8215872
STOP
FUCKIN STOP
>>
I fucking hate Wendy's, they're my least favorite fast food place these days, they need an entire menu revamp
>>
>>8215832
for me its the chili. the best fast food side
>>
>>8215882
You should just stick to tendies fgt

Mayo & ketchup, especially at burger king is what makes it taste so fucking good
>>
>>8215832
Dave Thomas died.

They tried using his daughter but she was a fat fuck.
>>
Wendy's burgers and spicy chicken burger are still good in my books. Their promotion items are usually really good - who can forget the pretzel burger?

I find the burgers are a lot greasier than say McDonald's, but it's a nice grease. Their buns are good, produce is usually pretty solid, and the fries are good.

All in all, I like Wendy's. I don't go there often, but it's good.
>>
I've found of the fast food joints, Wendy's has the most variance between locations for some reasons.

I used to travel a lot for work and eat way more fast food than I should.. and most fast food places are pretty much the same regardless of what class of minimum wage they've got working there.

Somehow with Wendys though one place will be really good and the next shitty.

I'm under no illusions that it doesn't all come frozen and half pre-made or anything, just wondering if they have more manual steps in their process or shittier training or something.

On topic, like all fast food places it started to go down hill when they tried to get fancy. They had their staples, same as every other place, which were good and everyone liked them. Then they started trying to get fancier, and all the old shit that everyone goes to Wendy's for in the first place started getting shittier (possibly because the staff are swamped from putting together "gourmet" salads and wraps and shit).
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1600x1063px
Fuck that, what ever happened to their salad bar?

I hear some locations brought it back
>>
>>8215832
I was actually sitting down for a late lunch at Wendy's when this thread was posted earlier, and can confirm this place has fallen hard.
The fries weren't as bad as I remember, but that was probably because they just came out of the deep fryer
The double stack on the other hand... What the fuck? It was the most horribly dry, non seasoned, plain tasting burger I think I've ever paid for in my life.

I swear they used to be good, but it's been a while since I've had anything other than their hot & spicy chicken sandwich (which has always been pretty based as far as I can remember)
>>
>>8215913
Jack in the Box has decent breakfast served 24/7 though
>>
>>8215832
they realized people will still buy it even if they dont put quality out. go to hardies/carls jr they are basically the best out there now in terms of fast food chains
>>
>>8216633
we can't have nice things like that because of black people
>>
>>8215858

by losing money every quarter?

They have the losing money market cornered.
>>
>>8215872
sad thing is no memer looks like that
>>
you matured
>>
i still like it
>>
File: 1477345542867.jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477345542867.jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
>>8215872
>>
File: benny.gif (47KB, 417x439px) Image search: [Google]
benny.gif
47KB, 417x439px
>>8215832
my Wendy's is a Burgerville now. Thank god.
>>
>>8215871
Fucking this. I got a double cheeseburgers and it was literally saturated with grease. The buns, the wrapper.
>>
>>8216294
>Wendy's has the most variance between locations for some reasons.

This although I think it's true for most fast food places unlike you do. There's two equidistant to me. One is the worst food I've ever had, the place is usually a mess inside despite it being overstaffed. The other one is damn solid with the food, always busy, always quick, always has a ton of staff and always clean as fuck. There's like 3-4 miles between these two but the contrast is ridiculous. Franchises gonna fran
>>
Femanon here.

I've only ever dated 3 guys but one was a chef from Wendy's. His cock was HUGE. Probably 9 inches long and as thick as my wrist.

I had never seen anything like it.
>>
I swear I used to like their taco salad but I tried it again and wtf was I thinking? There's nothing taco about it.
>>
>>8217243
It was nothing to taco bout?
>>
>>8217125
love that wrist girth cock
>>
>>8215841
this
>>
I don't know why, but a few years ago they took off double stacks from their dollar menu, and overall quality seemed to nosedive after that
>>
>>8215892
Based I prior experience, those two words are often beyond the capabilities of the best and brightest working there. I am literally telling them to do less work and yet here I am, holding up the line every time and checking my bag because 50% of the time they fuck it up. Although I'm sure there's also an equally even chance on their end that the customer doesn't notice or bother to say anything.

That's the good thing about Wendy's--you can watch those fucks like a hawk while they prep your shit.
>>
>>8216766

and old people

>At Fuddruckers
>Old people ask for water cups and fill with soft drinks
>Go to burger topping area and literally create salads
>>
File: Big Bacon Classic.jpg (21KB, 298x296px) Image search: [Google]
Big Bacon Classic.jpg
21KB, 298x296px
>>8215832
When they jewed out and got rid of the Big Bacon Classic, that's when it all started going down hill.
>>
File: wendys-frosty.jpg (20KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wendys-frosty.jpg
20KB, 640x360px
Frostys are the only thing I get there.
>>
>>8215913
Jack is fucking good nigga wtf do you mean?
>>
>>8216766
Sigh, what about us?
>>
>>8216633
Probably sanitary concerns.

Also this: >>8216766
>>
File: wendysgirl.jpg (29KB, 628x319px) Image search: [Google]
wendysgirl.jpg
29KB, 628x319px
>>8215872
>>8215872
>and they have that hot red head chick now. mmm mmm.

mmm mmm is right
>>
>>8218412
enjoy your diabetes :^)
>>
>>8215832
I feel like a lot of people don't know what good, "restaurant quality " is. You guys talk about fast food chains as if they're a respectable source of food. I know what good food is. I know about quality. Get out there and explore anons. Don't be afraid to spend some money. $25 is the low end standard for any given entree in a casual dining establishment.
>>
>>8217027
>not buying Wendy's chicken burger

You deserve cancer you faggot
>>
>>8215846
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>8215832
I think they stopped using peanut oil. Faggots with peanut allergies ruin everything.
>>
>>8218475
>I know what good food is. I know about quality.
On today's episode of roleplaying on /ck/
>>
2016 and still talking about junkfood...
just learn to cook by yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=VtHBuw7-jTk
>>
>>8215832
Wendy's Senior Citizen CEO died.
>>
>>8215832
It's literally the exact same and still delicious.
>>
>>8215900
Can you really get 4 JBCs for 4$? That's a good deal.
>>
it's still good here in ontario
like really good
>>
>>8220903
i think you have to choose the burger or chicken then you get the fry drink and nuggets
not sure you can get multiple of the burgers for that deal
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.