[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the only healthy drink that doesn't taste like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

>tfw the only healthy drink that doesn't taste like a rimjob is water

Why is life so unfair?
Is there anything that tastes nice that doesn't have aspartame?
>>
Tea and coffee, obviously.
>>
>>8214539
Milk
Juice
>>
>>8214545
>falling for the caffenated Jew
Water and fruit saueeze are the only acceptable liquids that you can drink
>>
>>8214539
>implying water is shit

It literally is the best drink. Nothing comes close to water, i drink water for fun, i love it.

Tastes great as well and if you want extra flavour, add cucumber or lemon slices
>>
>>8214555
I love saueeze
>>
>>8214560
*squeeze
You damn dirty slut, you know what I meant
>>
Make smoothies.
>>
Lately I've been enjoying soda water with some fresh lemon juice squeezed into it.
Ahhh refreshing!
>>
>>8214557
Pretty much this. Water only tastes bad when you're hungover and have already drunk a liter of it.
>>
>>8214539
Mango smoothies. Objectively the best smoothie. Other smoothies are fine, too. But mango is the best.
Tea. There is something for everyone. Even if you are put off by the bitterness of regular black tea. There are a bunch of milder herbal teas that might suit you.
Orange juice, although it's hit or miss. Good one tends to be very expensive.
>>
>>8214539
tea, coffee, and random fruit juice taste good and are healthy
>>
>>8214555
then get decaf you stupid idiot
>>
>>8214557
>hanging out with friends
>bored af, ask what they wanna do for some fun
>autist of the group says that we should all just drink water
>¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
>>
While water is the best drink and the only thing we need to outright drink.

Anyone who only drinks water exclusively because they feel like they are on a higher level are not normal humans.
>>
>>8214594
>juices and smoothies
All that sugar without the fiber Just say NO
>>
>>8215797
Smoothies have the fiber intact

Sip it slowly and you're perfectly fine
>>
>>8215805
Word? Does it actually matter how fast you consume it? I mean, unlike alcohol sugars I can't imagine the effects of a 'spike' from a smoothie are significant.
>>
File: 23267_1_1200px.jpg (129KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
23267_1_1200px.jpg
129KB, 1200x1200px
I got one of those bottles with the center container thing for fruit and such. I keep a bag of frozen strawberries in the freezer and use it as ice. Love the damn thing
>>
>>8215805
mate
blending releases sugar and stuff so you absorb it quicker and get a bigger blood sugar spike
>>
>>8214539
Iced tea with splenda tastes fine though.
>>
>>8215805
you're further exposing your teeth to sugars by sipping slow
are you retarded? enjoy yo nasty ass teeth then ya smoothie sucker
>>
>>8215814
Idk but if it's got ice (which smoothies ard gross without in my opinion) then obviously you want to drink it more slowly.

>>8215837
Seems like a waste of fruit.
>>
>>8215889
So you swish around some water afterwards.

It's really nbd anon, a smoothie isn't going to get stuck in crevices or between teeth and around the gumline like solid food does.
>>
>>8214539

>not liking rimjobs

Literally nothing more alpha than getting your logdisposer tongued by a pretty girl and returning the favor.
>>
>>8215942
>returning the favor

Uh, no, that's not how it works.
>>
GT's kombucha, cosmic cranberry, trilogy, or gingerade. a m a z i n g
>>
You're supposed to wash the ass before rimjobs you fucking retard.
>>
>>8216083
How do you wash it properly?
>>
>>8214566
I intend to use saueeze whenever I can from now on
>>
>>8216083
not >>8216083 but I disassemble my shower's top so all watter goes at once then I put it in my pooper (not all the way in, just the tip so the water is forced to go in) for a couple of seconds. Then release in the toilet. I do this for two or three times. Then wipe the surface with water and soap. Wa la, ready for a rimjob.
>>
>>8216102
meant for >>8216092
>>
>>8215891
I mean, anon probably eats it at the end of the day.

r-right anon? >>8215837
>>
>>8215767
Damn, dude knows how to have a good time
>>
>>8216288
Haha, right?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.