[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just took all the chicken parts left over from a summer's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: chickenfat.jpg (132KB, 383x360px) Image search: [Google]
chickenfat.jpg
132KB, 383x360px
just took all the chicken parts left over from a summer's worth of bbq and made it into stock for canning and picked a kilo or so of meat out of it

what should i do with the meat?
>>
>>8212121
Chicken enchiladas
>>
>>8212121
It'll be stringy and flavorless. Having said that, I've mixed it with a mexican pepper/tomato sauce (sort of like enchilada sauce) and used it in burritos with refried beans. Wasn't bad at all, actually.
>>
feed it to the rats they love that shit
>>
>>8212133
>>8212147
i don't think i really know what enchiladas are but maybe i'll learn because you both mentioned them
>>
>>8212160
Guy Fieri (yeah, I know, a total douche) has an enchilada sauce recipe that's damn good. I just made that sauce, simmered it for a bit, put the chicken from the stockpot into it, slathered refried beans on a flour tortilla, put some of the chicken/sauce on it, added some cheese and baked for 10 minutes or so. Added pico de gallo and lettuce on top. Really tasty, but not an enchilada per se.
>>
chicken pot pie
chicken vegetable soup
pulled bbq chicken sandwiches

anything you would make with pulled chicken really.
>>
Put your dick in it
>>
>>8212160
>don't really know what enchiladas are
You said the word 'bbq' so it sounds like you're American. How do you not know what enchiladas are? Mexican food has become popular everywhere in the states.
>>
>>8212121
you didn't put the meat in your mouth as you picked it off?
>>
>>8212355
i'm canadian

i know it's some kind of mexican burrito lasagne but i don't think i've had it
>>
Pinchiladas w carnecita al popolote, great dish
>>
...soup? leftover meat is always good for soup.
>>
>>8212121
what am I reading

>just took all the chicken parts left over from a summer's worth of bbq
so you kept chicken all summer? I really really hope it was frozen

>made it into stock for canning
why...why would you CAN a stock?

anyway I usually cook prime cuts in my stock then eat them in a seperate dish
chinese offers a lot of options
re-add the meat to a soup
shred it and use it for rice paper rolls
taco with chicken
>>
>>8214931
>why...why would you CAN a stock?

Presumably to so it can be stored for later use.

Though I have the opposite problem: I use stock so often that it ends up being used up shortly after making it. I can't fathom the idea of using stock so rarely as OP implies.
>>
>>8212121
>what should i do with the meat?

throw it out. Assuming you made the stock properly the meat will be flavorless mush.
>>
>>8214931
>why would you CAN a stock?

is this a serious question?

why wouldn't you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.