[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not even shitposting. I raise animals for meat. I eat meat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: G0046300.jpg (2MB, 2624x1968px) Image search: [Google]
G0046300.jpg
2MB, 2624x1968px
Not even shitposting.

I raise animals for meat. I eat meat. I cook. I love the animals, and I love eating meat.

It's getting harder each year to do it.

Is there really a reason to eat meat, besides the fact that it tastes so damn good?
>>
It contains a lot of complex proteins and fats that are otherwise fairly difficult to get from plants, require synthetic foods (and god knows what that shit will do to us long term since it's so new), or means you're going to be eating 10lb of mung beans a day.

Also, I don't believe you. Nobody who has raised and slaughtered their own meat would suddenly think it's getting "too hard".
>>
>>8209293
the better question is why it gets harder year by year
and the answer is because it's pigs and not birds
try raising birds and you'll see how easy it is to slaughter them no matter how much you've been around them
>>
what do you mean by
>it's getting to hard
?
>>
>>8209315
But healthwise, especially with dairy and eggs, which I have no problem with, isn't really a problem with money. It's okay that you don't believe me. It's the truth. Every year it becomes more difficult.
>>8209319
Birds are easier. I raise them, too. I don;t actually slaughter any of my animals, because they have to be USDA to sell easily. I have don it myself, and I do it from time to time, but only a couple animals a year. I don;t get very emotionally attached to the birds, but even putting them into the trailer, or putting them into their little transport coops is a bummer.

>>8209320
I don;t like putting the animals inot the trailer and taking them out at the slaughterhouse. Even eating meat has become trickier. I haven;t like anyhting rare or med rare in years, and steaks and chops (the texture) are getting harder.

Don;t get me wrong. I LOVE eating meat. I just think about the animals a lot more, and that makes it harder.
>>
>>8209293
what breed pigs you do
ive been meat self sufficient for 10 years now have a butcher shopt built into a tractor trailer unit, raise everything duck pig chicken no room for cow so i do veal and deer if i have time to hunt

been making custom sausage for over 10 years just litterally built a curing chamber for my next pig a 500 pound mangolista, google mangolista its considered the kobe beef or pork
>>
>>8209315

Multivitamins are not really new at this point. We can safely say that you can get old while taking them (also you that you can overdose on some vitamins while taking them).

Apart from their decision to use sucralose I think Huel is a nice example of a vegan fully balanced diet.
>>
>>8209337
You're slowly becoming a faggot.

Do what soccer mom's do and buy your meat from the grocery store.

You don't have to buy it fresh. You can get your required proteins in the form of hot pockets and pot pies.

Let me know if you get too stressed by this ordeal. I can help you find release by fucking you in the vagina.

Since you totally have one.
>>
Because you are ending the life of animals that are just as smart as dogs; sentient beings that capable of learning and feeling and love, because bacon pepperoni and gabagool.

There is nothing in meat that you cannot obtain from a plant based diet, there is no need to make your body into a sepulcher for anguish.
>>
>>8209462
I'd like to fuck your vagina too. You need some sausage, one way or another.
>>
>>8209456
okay tough guy

let's all compensate our small dicks by eating meat like you, eh?
>>
>>8209525
You're retarded, giving up meat lowers your testosterone and makes your dick shrink
>>
>>8209525
I don't have the time or energy to play your game of "hard to get".

If you want me to hit it, just say so. I don't judge you or your labia, friend.
>>
>>8209546
Actually all the added hormones and stuff in commercial meat will do that to you. Phytoestrogens in plants have no effect on testosterone levels.
>>
>>8209546
exactly?
>>
>>8209525

oh look a thinly veiled faggot vegan thread.

How about you take a shit, eat it, and then die.
>>
>>8209315
>complex proteins and fats you cant otherwise get from plants

Stop watching Joe Rogan
>>
>>8209640
watch out for PhD-kun here!
>>
>>8209456
What is wrong with you?

Do you have too much estrogen from all the meat you eat?
>>
>>8209653
How surprising. You're intimidated by stuff you don't understand

Explains your probable lack of a sex life
>>
>>8209657
How am I the bad guy here? I'm trying to help an anon out with some dick-fu to help ease the stress of an eventual animal-free diet. All you're doing is causing strife, you weird little faggot.
>>
>>8209293
OP you just need to learn how to cook better
you're having a crisis of faith, you're wondering if its worth the suffering

well fucking make it worth it faggot
>>
>>8209685
/thread, came here to say this
>>
>>8209675
Is something wrong? Talk to me about it.
>>
>Is there really a reason to eat meat, besides the fact that it tastes so damn good?
No.
>>
>>8209685
>>8209693
OP here. Bummer about where my thread went.

I think this thread was like one of many I make. I know what I want, but want others to argue about it.
I'm a good cook. I eat meat. I love meat. I raise my animals well and love them. Knowing that they can at least be nice little critters (almost pets) makes it harder for me to kill them and eat them.

I know that I can do fine, healthwise, without eating meat. I'm fine (for now, at least. I don;t see it changing) with dairy and eggs.

I will continue to raise animals and eat them. I don;t know when and if I will stop. I need nothing from you all.
>>
>>8209293
Just remind yourself that if you ever fall down in the same field as those pigs, and for some reason, you don't get up, they will not hesitate at all to eat you.
>>
>>8209716
this
>>
>>8209315
>too hard.
HAVE YOU SEEN FEEDLOT PRICES FOR BEEF THIS YEAR?
>>
>>8209293
You know if it's such a pain in the ass to take care of the animals you can buy the already butchered meat from the supermarket
>>
>>8209525
There is nothing big about a vegan other than his fake sense of accomplishment
>>
>>8209819
>I raise my animals well and love them.

you murder and eat their corpse i dont think you do.
>>
>>8209551
Says the soy muncher
There is no fucking way vegan """food""" is healthier than normal people food in any way
>>
>>8209982
What does loving animals even mean?
Do you love someone? Do you love people? Do you love everyone?
I don't love someone or something I never met for sure and i wouldn't eat my own pet
Sure I love my pet, I don't love someone's else's petI have me erett
>>
>>8209984
Fruits and vegetables aren't normal?
>>
>>8209999
I'd eat your mum
>>
File: 1454447393001.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454447393001.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
>loves animals
>mercilessly murder them and eat their carcasses
>>
File: 1406081971770.png (211KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1406081971770.png
211KB, 500x277px
>>8210007
he must be american
>>
>>8209640
That's not what he wrote, dumbass.
No wonder your reading comprehension is that bad when you're missing the proper amount of proteins.
>>
>>8210007
Soy "burguer" soy "meat" soy "ham"
>>
>>8209912
I do think about that, but that doesn't sway me. I have more intelligence than they do, and am choosing to eat them. They are just hungry. That being said, one of my pigs died (first time in 12 years) and the others didn't touch it.
>>8209959
I'd prefer to raise my own. If someone else has to raise them for me, then I'd definitely quit. Well, that's not entirely true. If a friend raised me a pig, I could do that. Might even be easier on me. Maybe your;e onto something.
>>8209982
That's the root of it. There's no question that I enjoy being around them, and "feel love" when I pet them. Can you kill your pet if its ill? Sure. You love them. But my pigs aren't ill. THey're full of health. But you can;t tell me I don;t love them becuause I am capable of killing and eating them.
>>
>>8210075
Yeah burgers made from beans is weird, but the shit that goes into hot dogs is totally normal
>>
File: 1287968566775.png (12KB, 468x425px) Image search: [Google]
1287968566775.png
12KB, 468x425px
>>8210208
>But you can;t tell me I don;t love them becuause I am capable of killing and eating them.
>>
>>8210208
I saw an episode of "The Mind of a Chef" where the guy owning a small duck farm said the same thing. He slaughtered a couple for the chef by holding them and petting them and with a quick flick of his wrist, broke their neck. He said he didn't think he could keep doing it much longer for the very same reason you've stated.
>>
>>8210215
You won't convince me that turning soy into a cheese you can shape into anything is healthy
Of anything soy is at least 70% of your diet
You know nothing about food and cooking please fuck off from this board
>>
>>8210254
It doesn't surprise me. I've wondered if more and more "educated" people are getting into small scale farming, if they are quicker to quit
>>
>>8210265
You know there's more than just soy, right?
>>
>>8209293
Meat has some essential amino acids that plants do not, The only plant type I know of that provides the those missing amino acids is Quinoa, but honestly haven't tried to survive on the stuff.
>>
>>8209293
In my opinion there is no reason to eat red meat. Its generally unhealthy and all of its nutrients can be supplemented easily. Less risk of cancer, better for the environment, less risk of prion disease.

>>8209319
This anon has it right, spare your fellow mammal, eat poultry and seafood.

>>8209462
this anon knows whats up

>>8209456
>>8209475
>>8209546
>>8209634
>>8209653
>>8209675
>>8209685
>>8209980
>>8209984
>>8210008
>>8210075
>>8210265
cancer and or b8

>>8210344
thats not actually true, and besides there are plenty of supplements
>>
>>8210380

wow amazing fucking blog faggot

fall into a gorge.
>>
>>8209456
What are you going to do next teleport behind him and pull out your katana.

I grew up on a farm. Ive smashed dogs heads with hammers drowned cats and slaughtered chickens. It was all in the name of humane death, age, sickness or an injury. As i get older i do think about animals more and regret doing those things even if it did seem right at the time. I made pork ribs and i dont think i can finish them. I also bought a whole lamb and its been a challenge cooking it all. When i smell the meat it smells like the lambs i used to pet at my friends farm. Im 28 and the last few years have really changed my diet. I think its just part of maturing and learning more about nutrition. Some people on this board eat tendies and burgers 3 times a day but wouldnt have the guts to stomp a chickens head in
>>
amino acids, b12, and adrenal support.
organs are better than meat.
>>
>>8211496

I don't know what you mean by appreciate at least on some level. The food is like a greatest hits of rural diner fare from just over half a century ago. It's selling nostalgia for something I'm not nostalgic for. I get it, old school dishes like chicken and dumplings are good, and over the top breakfasts are an American tradition. But if I'm going out to eat I want something more novel and delicious than what I would make at home, and Cracker Barrel ain't it. I really think their target audience is people nostalgic for grandma's cooking who grew up with mothers who didn't really cook. That ain't me. I don't ever feel compelled to eat the kind of food they serve there. Shit just isn't that interesting.
>>
>>8211496
>When i smell the meat it smells like the lambs i used to pet

Perhaps time to find a different recipe, anon.
>>
>>8209293
Aww he's adorable! Look at his face. Does he have a name?
>>
File: dsa.jpg (62KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
dsa.jpg
62KB, 500x414px
>>8211496
>Some people on this board eat tendies and burgers 3 times a day but wouldnt have the guts to stomp a chickens head in
So? Are you falling for the vegan meme? It's called being on top of the food chain, I let lower class peasants to kill my food and processes it for me because I don't have to. I can afford that luxury.
>>
>>8209293
Just KYS already.
>>
Why do meat eaters get so upset at someone who doesn't want to indulge in something you don't even need in your diet anymore?
>>
Thanks OP,

I've been thinking about raising animals for food, and assumed it hardened and jaded you about animal death. I consider the "sacrifice" of every animal I eat, but I always wondered if I'd get too bonded to kill my own chickens, for example.

I like seeing this side of this. Most people get into raising their own food for a sort of "cruelty reduced" meat eating and self sufficiency, but I've never considered getting more attached as time went on -- most people talk about never killing their first hen and just not attaching to the others.

Thanks for the insight -- it's going to make me re-consider some plans of mine.
>>
>>8209293
>>8211643
What kind of faggot gets attached to chicken? Do you play with them or something? When I was little my parents used to have chicken and we would just give them food twice a day, change their water a couple times and collect eggs every morning.
>>
>>8211637
Why do vegan faggots get so upset when normal people reject their stupid dietary suggestions?
>>
>>8211812
Same reason religious fanatics do - insecurity.
>>
File: sx.jpg (18KB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
sx.jpg
18KB, 350x251px
>>8211637
How's that low quality protein working out for you? Any gains?
>>
>>8211812

they dont. It's the oppossite, its always the meat eater who is on the attack.

it was a friendly conversation untill this faggot had to reply

>>8209456
then this

>>8209475
>>8209546
>>8209634
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.