[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When dealing with (diagnosed) medical issues, what's best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 214209244.jpg (228KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
214209244.jpg
228KB, 940x627px
When dealing with (diagnosed) medical issues, what's best and worst?
1. A person with food intolerances cook their own meal and eat that while others share meal
2. A person with food intolerances has the cook make something separate on the side
3. A person with food intolerances eat the same as everyone else but removes the bits they react to
>>
best to worst

i am that person and it sucks. foods i can't eat include (but are not limited to) fucking EGGS
>>
>>8206117
If you can just pick out what you don't "can't have", it doesn't sound like anything serious. Just like how everyone and their mother is just magically intolerant to gluten now
>>
>>8206126
reminds me of the time my grandpa bought shrimp spring rolls instead of veggie without telling anyone

good thing i carry epinephrine

fuck no nothing people like you
>>
>>8206126
>hurr durr just eat it why so picky ughhh

Commit sudoku.
>>
>>8206117
First and foremost: try to find out how bad that food intolerance is. Are you going to puff up? Puff so bad your throat closes or going into full anaphylatic shock?
>>
>>8206138
I would have mad epipens everywhere if I had any kind of actual allergy. I work in healthcare and want to strangle that faggot that inflated the price on them.
>>
>>8206147
I'm just saying that since one of his options is to just pick it out, meaning that it's okay to come in contact with everything else you're eating, it doesn't sound that serious.
>>
>>8206153
i'm in canada

they're free if you just ask

the one i have now talks.. in french... it's fucking weird
>>
>>8206155
There are gastrointestinal issues that cause your insides to destroy themselves if you eat the wrong stuff but you are perfectly fine handling it and removing it, and might even be okay in tiny (unnoticeable) portions.
>>
>>8206184
Then pick it out yourself or while serving. if that's too difficult with certain things then just make a portion without it. I wouldn't go so far to make someone cook their own meal entirely
>>
>>8206195
That's... exactly what I was arguing for? Did you not read the reply chain?
>>
>>8206276
Did you not read the one you replied to?
>>
>>8206296
Guy says "if you can pick it out it's not seriois" I reply "it is possible to be serious internally but fine to handle externally, picking it out is perfectly reasonable" you replied "picking it out is perfectly reasonable" to my post.

Who picks it out is irrelevant, but honestly if it were my choice I'd rather pick it out myself so everyone's not waiting for mine, and because I know exactly what to pick out and have done it enough times that it'd probably be way faster than the cook doing it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.