[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here are the breakfast and lunch that I've had so far today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: meals 1 and 2 of 3.jpg (4MB, 3264x4888px) Image search: [Google]
meals 1 and 2 of 3.jpg
4MB, 3264x4888px
Here are the breakfast and lunch that I've had so far today.

What should I have for dinner?
>>
semen omelette
>>
why do you eat out of styrofoam for every meal?

also that bean sauce looks greasy as fuck
>>
Roasted Brussel sprouts, baked potato, chicken breast
>>
A bullet
>>
>>8205998
Maybe he works at a place with a cafeteria. When I get my degree, I'm going to either teach or work IT at a university and while I'm there, I want to improve the quality of the food. If I die with money, I'm going to leave it for the cafeteria.

I wish more places would feed their staff. I know I would work longer hours depending on the quality of the food. I'd be spending that time in line at the grocery store and in the kitchen anyways.
>>
>>8205989

Um.. nothing at all? I must be looking at 3,000+ calories in those two photos.
>>
>>8205989
>What should I have for dinner?
Broken glass
>>
>>8206475
you must not have a very good idea of how many calories are in eggs.

omelets at IHOP have so many calories because they have 70 grams of fat, 99% of which doesn't come from the eggs. An egg has at most 100 calories, usually more around 70 and 5 g of fat.

I would put that top meal at 700 calories, added 200 cause of the ketchup and whatever shit is inside that baguette.

the bottom one is about 300 calories give or take 100, hard to tell what is in the egg and the sauce.
>>
>>8206493
I mean, there's no egg in the bottom.

The bottom picture is pretty clearly pasta (looks to be ravioli) and green beans.

Pasta's high in calories, man.
>>
>>8206475
The eggs, green beans and muffin are about 150 calories each (200 for the muffin if it's buttered).
I can't quite decipher what the other two items are exactly but I have a hard time believing their combined total calories exceeds 2501.

My guess would be that OP's meals so far are about 1500 calories or so, give or take a hundred.

>>8205989
I'd have something heavy on veg for dinner if I had what you've had, like cauliflower and okra in Punjabi masala as well as some bread alongside.
>>
>>8206512
>pasta's high in calories
Kind of?
It's 3.75 calories per gram (or so), same as all other dry, starchy carbs, like rice and flour.
What's high in calories are the fatty sauces some people eat on pasta in the first place as well as drowning the pasta in the sauce altogether. A single portion of pasta (75g dry) itself is about 290 calories. The sauce thereafter is generally less than that if you dress pasta the way people in Italy do, so a sensibly-sized portion of pasta topped with cheese is only about 600-700 calories or so.
If, however, you're one of those fat fucks who eats a quarter pound dry weight of pasta as one serving and bathing it in cream sauce, that's why you're fat, not because you eat pasta.
>>
>>8205989
Go to a restaurant and treat yourself. That stuff in the picture looks fucking grim.
>>
>>8206171
+1
>>
>>8206622

This. My god, cafeteria food is some of the most soul-sucking stuff ever. Go to a freaking steakhouse or something.
>>
File: FUG.png (930KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
FUG.png
930KB, 1000x1166px
>>8205989
Is that fucking ketchup on corn beef hash?

What the actual fuck
>>
>>8208183
Ketchup is amazing on corned beef hash. The added sodium makes for a pleasant salt overdose.
>>
>>8205989
Water. Fatass.
>>
>>8208871

BBQ sauce is pretty good too, but it has to be a generic kind like Heinz or Kraft.
>>
>>8206493

What baguette?
>>
>>8206475
I'm looking at 1200 - 1500 you anorexic fuck.
>>
Could i have some eggs with all that black pepper
>>
>>8205989
Cut out the middle man and just drink tomato sauce homie
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.