[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you refrigerate peanuts? No. >Do you refrigerate oil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 346x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 346x276px
>Do you refrigerate peanuts?
No.

>Do you refrigerate oil?
No.

>Do you refrigerate Jif?
No.

Then why should you "refrigerate after opening?"
>>
You sir, just won the internet
>>
natural peanut butter has no hydrogenated oils in it like jif/Skippy/etc. hydrogenated oils are the reason those brands don't separate into the constituent parts (ground peanuts and oil) even if you leave them on the shelf for a year or more.

Without the hydrogenated oils, natural peanut butter separates fairly quickly; because the oil is less dense than the ground peanuts mass, it breaks and gradually seeps to the surface. So when you go to use it, you have to spend like 2 minutes stirring it back together just to enjoy your delicious natural peanut butter.

you know what really helps to slow down the oil separation process? low temperatures. now if only there were a household appliance that consistently produces chilly ambient temperature in a closed environment. hmm.

well, i cant think of anything like that. If you come up with a brilliant idea, let me know!
>>
it taste better when its cold
>>
Get me in the screencap /b/ros!!
>>
File: 1471041620905.gif (2MB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471041620905.gif
2MB, 330x270px
Fucking rekt holy shit.
>>
>>8205194
However it only takes about 30 seconds max to stir the peanut butter (if you eat it every day or other day you might not even need to stir it), plus it gets all hard and difficult to spread if kept in the fridge.
Also, warm peanut butter on toast is king
>>
>>8205211
>warm peanut butte

so you leave your peanut butter in a hot box 27/7
>>
>>8205188
how will refrigerator kikes ever recover
>>
>>8205238
No, the hot toast fresh from the toaster warms up the room temperature peanut butter more easily than if it was cold from the fridge you absolute fucking walnut
>>
>>8205238
Dipshit.
>>
>>8205238
>27/7

I want this metric meme to die.
>>
>>8205188
fridgecucks btfo
>>
>>8205194
If you eat peanut butter this often might as well get something like this and stop acting like a nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygmMQwMlSFw
>>
>>8205191
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.