[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am thinking of starting a job as a cook, what are the ups and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 3IbVMsk.png (259KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
3IbVMsk.png
259KB, 540x370px
I am thinking of starting a job as a cook, what are the ups and downs and what should i expect?
>>
>>8203957
there are more downs than ups, emphasis on you have downs
>>
>>8203957
just start and quit on the third day when you realize it's hard. A lot of people do. It's not difficult to get a shitty job as a cook.
>>
>>8203957
you'll prolly become an alcohol maniac or a drug fiend from what i heard
>>
>>8203957
what are your other options? Don't do it expecting to enjoy it, it's just a constant churn and you get no thanks at the end of the night
>>
>>8204026
There are no other options at least for now, since im not attending college (poor fag), i took the humanities course in high school so in my country the few jobs that value that course require college
>>
You will start to think your friends with normal 9-5s are bastards.
>>8204018 is right, but if you can keep your drinking and drugging off the clock you're better then 50% of cooks.
You will get yelled at by bosses and co-workers, don't be a pussy about it.

As for the ups, it pays money so you can buy drugs and liquor to forget how shitty the job is.
You also might be nicer to people when you go out to eat because you understand the pain.
>>
>>8204093
>you're better then

English please
>>
>>8203957
Fuck all of you
>>
you'll be another insufferable fucking scumbag asshole no one wants to be around except your shitty "friends" that you do drugs and binge drink with.
>>
>>8204100
You think I'd be able to give advice on being a cook if I had fancy book learning?
>>
>>8204111
this
>>
>>8204111
Checked
>>
>>8204111

get lost niggerfaggot.
>>
>>8203957
Bump
>>
I did it for 5 years. Ran my own kitchen during the last. Don't fucking do it dude
>>
>>8206219
why?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.