[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT awful food I'll start. Spaghetti sucks...the noodles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Spaghetti_15816.jpg (860KB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti_15816.jpg
860KB, 4288x2848px
ITT awful food I'll start.

Spaghetti sucks...the noodles are completely unappealing and the dish is boring
>>
>>8203864
>spaghetti
>noodles

Why are Americans wrong about everything?
>>
>>8203873
lel yuropoors!!!
>>
>>8203873
Dumbass
>>
>>8203873
An education system that doesn't even pretend to try anymore. A nationalistic solipsism that doesn't even recognize that anything exists outside the US unless it can be bombed or conquered.
>>
File: lasagne.jpg (78KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
lasagne.jpg
78KB, 424x283px
Are these noodles?
>>
>>8204085

Yes, what else would they be? They're called lasaga noodles.
>>
>>8204003
This desu senpai
>>
>>8204003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

Die
>>
>>8204166
I know the truth hurts for you Breitbart, /pol/ fags. But just think, you can crawl back into your holes and crevices in a couple weeks, and rest your bloated thoraxes.
>>
>>8204003
>post colonialism tragedies and culture rapes
get off your high horse faggot
>>
File: 1458253021710.png (17KB, 705x287px) Image search: [Google]
1458253021710.png
17KB, 705x287px
>>8203873
How fucking stupid can you be?
>>
This whole thread is nothing but bait. It's amazing that I'm the first to report it.
>>
>>8204223
See>>8204207. Your crevice is waiting, you venom spewing vermin.
>>
>>8204003
>A nationalistic solipsism that doesn't even recognize that anything exists outside the US unless it can be bombed or conquered.
This is only true for the government, a few rural areas, and on television. Outside of that, our public education system - as weak as it is - basically teaches children the defeatist attitude that Americans are, and have only ever been, epitomized by
>A nationalistic solipsism that doesn't even recognize that anything exists outside the US unless it can be bombed or conquered.

Americans hate America, largely. And the younger generations are exceedingly pretentious about their disdain, sounding quite a bit like you.

Also, fuck off.
>>
>>8204207
Found the swede/canadian.
>>
>>8203864
For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
Spaghetti is actually awful though. Name a single spaghetti dish that wouldn't turn out better with another type of pasta.
>>
>>8203864
I like many variations of Spaghetti(ni), vermicelli and so on. Some good olive oil, tomatoes (passata/diced + sqashed) and some raw gran padano or parmeggiano reggiano... yum.

The cheese was generally just wrong in the USA though (not even a good choice...), and not rarely the tomatoes or olive oil were kinda mediocre to quite weak.
>>
Trolling aside, I will say--it not only is an excuse to eat a high amount of shredded cardboard in terms of nutrition, it's basically just a pile of one thing...yeah "wit meaballs" but still, two ingredients? As my old school, unhealthy Italian dad used to say "pasta wit meat sauce"....So the goal is to ingest the least amount of nutrients and achieve the highest amount of constipation? Spaghetti is basically a dessert that people eat as a meal--with massive amounts of bread....#turdrock

How about a Northern Italian dish instead: grilled asparagus and baked chicken in a lemon pepper olive oil sauce...side dish is a nice cucumber salad...
>>
>>8203864

Why the fuck didn't italians invent chopsticks? you only eat spaghetti every day.
>>
>>8203864
shocking, a plate with only spagetti sucks.
how about you add some sauce, like bolognese to it?
>>
>>8205296

Because they already had forks, which work better.

Chopsticks suck for food that isn't specifically designed to be be eaten by them.
>>
that's why you're supposed to season it, boi
>>
>>8204207
Found the pompous neeeerd
>>
In general, tomato sauce a shit. Therefore, spaghetti as well.
>>
>>8203864
I agree, OP. It number one on least favorite dishes.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.