[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant we all agree that Vegan is the best diet with ethical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: chicken_lg.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
chicken_lg.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
Why cant we all agree that Vegan is the best diet with ethical implications?
>>
Because fuck off nobody cares
>>
you don't actually care about animals

you care about inflating your own ego
>>
>>8201662
Because you're a faggot.
>>
File: bg3.jpg (144KB, 1966x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bg3.jpg
144KB, 1966x1000px
>>8201662
Can we all agree that PESCATARIAN is the best diet with ethical implications?
>>
>>8201676
>>8201682
I care about the animals. I was vegan but I gave up. Its too hard for me.
>>
itt: babies who need their tendies
>>
>>8201698
I felt alone and my family didn't understand.
>>
suffering is bad. its bad to suffer, don't make other beings suffer.

t. vegan for 11 years.
>>
>>8201676

This. Vegans and vegetarians completely ignore the countless animals that are displaced, starved or outright killed in order for farmers to grow their crops.
>>
>>8201744
to be clear, this doesn't mean it's about inflating their ego, it just means they're stupid
>>
>>8201711
all life is suffering
if you want to prevent suffering, kill yourself
>>
>>8201662
because the universe is too big and chaotic for ethics to actually matter in any real sense. do what makes you happy, delicious meat makes me happy.
>>
>tfw there are vegans/vegetarians that are pro-choice

fucking retarded
>>
>>8201662
Because a diet consisting of food you've grown or raised yourself utilizing sound ethical, economic, and environmental practices is the best. Honestly, most vegans, and most other people are quite delusional about their negative impact on the world and the living things in it. Pretending to be a martyr won't make you a saint.
>>
>>8201692
shit i can almost SMELL the SEA
>>
Ethically, the best diet is pescetarian plus offal from other animals.
>>
ethnically my dick is bigger than yours xD
>>
>>8201662
awww hell naaaw. why do vegans go to all the effort of making things that look and taste like meat? instead of just eating meat like any other omnivore.

its exactly like those ones who say: we say no to rape culture then make rape jokes behind your back... because you are making the animals struggle in vain. you are all about saving the animals, why are you starving it to death? so put it out of its misery and eat it.
>>
>>8201662
anon im saving those animals the pain of existence
>>
>>8201662
I have a better idea. How about we all agree that we all adhere to different ethics and moral standards, and stop forcing them on each other in a shit show of "I'm better than you."
>>
>>8201711
If suffering is bad then don't fucking eat anything you hypocrite. It's already been proven that plants feel pain so when your eating that salad like the stuck up cunt you are that plate of salad is screaming in agony.
>>
>>8203310
That's the biggest problem with modern veganism is that they place themselves on a moral pedestal. I don't care if someone wants to eat soy whatever. Just don't come up to me while eating a steak and try to make me feel guilty for enjoying it.
>>
>>8203332
Its not just vegans. Its the 1st world. Pick a hot button topic, and apply what I said to it.
>>
>>8201692
Wild fish is one of the least sustainable sources of protein out there. I know it sucks, because pescetarianism is healthy as fuck, but the amount of fish we catch is causing havok on the oceans.
>>
>>8203315
Is this true? I've never heard that before
>>
>>8201662

That depends on the value you put on human pleasure. I'd make my life worse by denying myself non vegan foods.
>>
>>8203346

That's why we started farming them.
>>
>>8203354
Yup.
http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

This is just one of many articles and scientific studies about the subject. I encourage you to do so.
>>
Wouldn't some animals go extinct if we stopped breeding them?
>>
>>8201893
This. Most of the vegetables and fruit they eat are probably picked by illegals, so the ethical standpoint makes no sense unless you personally go to the farm to make sure everything is nongmo organic bs.
>>
>>8201662
>not being ethically flexible enough to raise your own well cared for livestock and send them to slaughter when it's time
>>
>>8201662

no, because as a human, it is immoral to not kill things. you have to kill to be a good human.
>>
>>8203745
fug :DDD
I've killed insects before, is that good enough?
>>
>>8203751
not enough
you're an alright human
>>
>>8201692
Octopi are as smart, if not smarter, than dogs though.
How can it be ethical to eat them?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.