[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the deal /ck/ Alot of people seem to be weirdos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Athenos_Feta_Cheese.jpg (51KB, 303x353px) Image search: [Google]
Athenos_Feta_Cheese.jpg
51KB, 303x353px
So what's the deal /ck/

Alot of people seem to be weirdos and not enjoy the beautiful taste & texture of Feta Cheese
>>
File: 20160917_143254.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160917_143254.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>
I like feta because it tastes betta lmaooooooooo
>>
>>8201500
They hate us cuz they anus hahaha amirite? xd
>>
>>8201481
I mix feta and olive oil with tofu for a light salad.
>>
>>8201488
That's one pitiful pita
>>
File: 1452475266438.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1452475266438.gif
421KB, 700x525px
good cheese is too expensive for me
>>
>>8201549
Everybody's a comedian.
>>
>>8201481
Probably because they buy the crumbled shit instead of the block packed in brine.
>>
>>8201481
just too salty for some people. I happily eat feta with olives or on a salad but I couldn't eat a 2"x2" block of it at once
>>
>>8201481
When I was a kid, my family took me out to a local restaurant for dinner.

They had a pizza hoagie or something, basically pizza bread, I loved the stuff, so that's what I got. He got a Greek salad.

They brought out our orders and I noticed he was breaking some white stuff on the salad up with a fork. I asked him what it was, and he told me it was feta cheese, asked me if I wanted to try some.

I liked cheese but didn't know about the feta bit, so turned up my nose. He then offered me a dollar if I'd eat a big piece of it.

Well my daddy didn't raise no fool, I could clearly see that this was a win win all around, so I took the whole thing and stuffed it into my mouth, which I was barely able to do, and started chewing to get that crisp dollar bill.

Only to find, much to my dismay and my parents mirth, that my daddy had, in fact, raised a very stupid little shit. Stubborn too, because I choked the damn cheese down and got my dollar, although I spent the rest of the night being laughed at.

Now I actually like the stuff, and I can look back and laugh but man, I hated this stuff when I was a kid. My dad still makes fun of me for it, too.
>>
>>8201481
only betas eat feta
>>
>>8202089
How do you think feta is pronounced?
>>
Mini sweet bell pepz, cut the stems remove the seed stuff with glorious glorious feta crumbles then proceed to jam them in your gullet
>>
>>8201481
Greek here. Part of it is because there are a lot of fake "feta-like" white cheeses out there, at least in EU. They taste horrible and are cheap.
>>
>>8202313
>anyone outside of the EU has eaten feta from Grease

And yet millions love it? sheeeit, I wonder what is up with that?
>>
File: cheetosicecream2title_orig.jpg (230KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
cheetosicecream2title_orig.jpg
230KB, 1100x618px
I'm feta up with this thread
>>
>>8201481
I like feta, but blue cheese is better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.