[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopefully this is the right place to ask seeing that it'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1977.jpg (14KB, 259x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1977.jpg
14KB, 259x184px
Hopefully this is the right place to ask seeing that it'S food related. Okay so I ate some super spicy peppers and now I have the saucy hot shits, my shithole is on fire to the point that I think I may go into shock. How do you counter and stop the saucy hot shits after eating spicy foods /ck/..?
>>
white rice absorbs spiciness

also stop being a pussy
>>
>>8199527
You're supposed to eat some ice team with it. Come on ice cream.
>>
>>8199527
You either deal with it or eat less of it. Also, trying eating some type of filler with the meal to absorb some of the spice. Like rice, potatoes, bread...
>>
>>8199527
it's too late now but sugar really helps just a mouthfull of white sugar and all the hotness is gone
>>
Drinking milk might help reduce your issue. Applying milk directly to your asshurt might help aswell if you absolutely have to.

The better question to ask yourself however is if eating overly spicy food is really worth it when it when it leads to such a reaction.
>>
>>8199538
Yeah dude, you try shitting out a fucking Ghost pepper and Habennero then tell me about it.
>>
novocaine/burn spray and or Prep H
>>
>>8199562
Don't eat retardedly hot food. Also baby wipes.
>>
>>8199527
Like that other guy said, don't be a pussy.

The Chili protein that makes you spicy its called capsicine and it dissolves in fat, also, the only thing it does is to make you specially sensitive to heat sources, so the 40 degrees on a already sore anus from excreting fatty shit are almost unbearable.

If you were mexican or indian or a shitty whitetrash texan with love for chile, you'll know that sore asshole is GOING to happen, take a shower and move on.

Also for the acidic stomacache take some sodium bicarbonate dissolved into water, you'll burp like a motherfucker but it feels great after a few tacos with macha sauce.
>>
>>8199590
I know what capsicums is you cock muncher, never call me a pussy again unless you can take the peps like I can!
>>
>>8199600
Whatever you say, pussy boy.
>>
>>8199527
milk and toilet paper
>>
Milk on the asshole
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't get this at all?
>>
>>8199600
lol this pussy can't handle spice. Bet it wasn't even that hot, just some extra mild wings
>>
File: insideyou.jpg (71KB, 923x817px) Image search: [Google]
insideyou.jpg
71KB, 923x817px
Popsicle dildo time. Get in your bathtub and just get it done.
>>
>>8199527
Stop being white
>>
>>8199804
What took you so long?
>>
>>8199527
Make ssure you wash your hands before you touch your cock or asshole.

Did you drink alcohol when you ate the food ( or ate too much) ?

Maybe you have very low somach acidity, most of the spice should have been destroyed before it comes out.
>>
soak in the tub. it's your only chance.
>>
Big dick in ass. Plus you would cum faggot
>>
>Grow up eating spicy food as a child
>Subject your tender, underage little boipussy to flaming diarrhea
>Have an asshole composed entirely of scar-tissue when you're an adult

ez
>>
>>8199562
>>8199568
emphasis on baby
>>
>>8200000
Good numbers
>>
>>8200025
thanks for the gold mate
>>
>>8200031
EDIT 43: OMG GUIS THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH :-*
>>
>>8200000
Even with quints your life adds up to literally nothing
>>
>>8200040
Stop ruining the moment these are my first quints
>>
>>8199993
Yeah but you got all that scar tissue from dicks being in your ass. I suppose after 3-4 hundred dicks in your ass you have some scar tissue
>>
>>8199527
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>8200060
WIkihow girl
>>
>>8199527
milk enema kek
>>
>>8200425
Every night
>>
>>8199562
Lol that's it?
If you can't handle spicy food, clock out to the kid's table where you belong.
>>
File: tfw_thom_yorke-24.jpg (117KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_thom_yorke-24.jpg
117KB, 640x640px
>dont shit for 4 days
>shit 4 times in one day
repeat
>>
>>8199527
Does anyone else experience spicy pee when eating dried peppers?

I only have spicy pee when I eat dried peppers but when peppers are fresh, my pee doesn't turn spicy at all.
>>
Does lava butt feel good to anyone else?
>>
One time I drank a whole bottle of Tabasco on a empty stomach for a $20dare, everyone was so amazed how easily o did it. It wasbt for two hours until I earned my money, pure liquid fecal fiery death explosions
>>
>>8199527
Why do Americans have such a shitty digestion?
I've never had this diarrhea meme or spicy butthole bullshit they always talk about after eating spicy food.

And I'm much whiter than most Americans
>>
>>8199527
you can't go into shock just by pooping
you need significant blood loss to get in shock
>>
File: pMn9ewz.jpg (86KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
pMn9ewz.jpg
86KB, 462x462px
>>8200000
Wa la!!!!
>>
Logically yoghurt on your ring would help right?
>>
I'm a little amazed no one has mentioned the BRAT diet. Kind of standard "what the doctor tells you" stuff.

BRAT == Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast.

It includes “binding” foods. These are low-fiber foods that can help make your stools firmer and bananas, which are high in potassium and help replace nutrients your body has lost.
>>
>>8202389
thanks /ck/ousin!
>>
>>8199793
actuallly this works very well with a milk-based or cream-based pop. I keep yogurt frozen into thin cylindrical ice cubes for such occasions (also works as a pessary for yeast infections) it feels really good.
>>
>>8202384
koreans have more diarrhea, and talk abt it more than americans.
>>
>>8203846
that's pretty gross
>>8199527
I have a bottle of ghost chili hotsauce that I'll probably try tomorrow or today. I'll see how hot it is (and have a lot) and post if I have terrible shits later
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.