/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I make with one pound of chicken thighs? I'm gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Chicken-Thighs-1.jpg (25KB, 475x365px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken-Thighs-1.jpg
25KB, 475x365px
What can I make with one pound of chicken thighs?
I'm gonna be cooking with my gf.
We usually make Korean dishes but I was thinking of asking what you guys would make if u had that.
>>
>>8198840
Roast in the oven with some herbed butter stuffed under the skin and garlic
>>
File: IMG_6208-1024x682.jpg (169KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6208-1024x682.jpg
169KB, 1024x682px
>>8198840
make jap curry
>>
>>8198840
GREEK LEMON CHICKEN. IM SORRY I JUST LOVE LEMON AND CHICKEN.
>>
>>8198840
>we usually make korean dishes

So what? rice noodles, spam, and varmints boiled in a pot?

Absolute shit palettes.

anyway, I like to bake them with a soy sauce, garlic, and onion marinade.
>>
File: 1475961046957.png (44KB, 883x837px) Image search: [Google]
1475961046957.png
44KB, 883x837px
>>8198898
how does your mind determine you should make "jap curry" upon seeing a picture of raw chicken thighs.

>protip: because you are a fucking meme
>>
File: crumbled joy.jpg (190KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
crumbled joy.jpg
190KB, 800x600px
>>8198840
Chicken satay, save the bones for stock.
>>
>>8198840
not memeing whatsoever, i would coat them in oil and salt and pepper, grill them, and then eat them dipped in ketchup.

my diet consists almost entirely of pork chops, cheap steak cuts, chicken thighs and legs, all grilled, all dipped in ketchup.
>>
>>8200606
The most refined palate on /ck/.
>>
>>8198840
Coat them liberally with lemon pepper and bake them at 350 until they're done.
>>
150 degrees for two hours.

Shred it.

Cook it with red beans, smoked paprika and peppers. P. nice. Or just do whatever you want with it. Sandwiches are good.

It's so good when it's been cooked like that, the skin is super crispy and the meat just pops off the bone.
>>
>>8200606
>almost entirely of pork chops, cheap steak cuts,

Enjoy your cancer.
>>
>>8198840
> Chicken Yassa, it's a Senegalese recipe with lime and onions if you want to play it all exotic. It's tart and good, doesn't take too much time.

> Star anise and ginger sweet chicken : you cook it in coke, it gives a nice purple color to the chicken and the anise gives it a great taste. This shit gets reeeeeal tender too. I assume it's a Taiwanese recipe but I ain't so sure.
>>
>>8198840
i would roast and make paprikash or serve with squash
>>
>>8200648

enjoy your comunist vegatarin memes
>>
>>8198840
how about this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwPcS9vhO7E
>>
>>8200586
Fucking this, get some green beans and rice going with it. Some spicy peanut sauce as well if you have the ingredients.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.