[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey, you want anything with your chips? >yeah, i'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

>hey, you want anything with your chips?
>yeah, i'll have the picko dee galloh
>>
go to bed juan
>>
>>8198369
Happy sinko de mayo, Pedro.
>>
>hah bahn NYAIR oh
>>
I don't believe anybody has ever been asked this question before
>>
I made a really good tillupeea last night with lemon.
>>
>>8198369
>I will have essoda, and a cheekin sannwhi, and a large ehfrys.
It's a two way street paco, you have to go back.
>>
my grandpa pronounced words like that but i was too young to know better

pico de gallo - pickle dee guy-o
tilapia - tuh-lip-ee-uh

My dad likes to say words wrong deliberately to trigger me

jalapeno - hal-uh-peen-uh
etc.

either way, I pronounce international names the way I best understand them and if I'm not sure I'll search for pronunciation. The only one that took a bit of correction for me so far was pho. saying it like a question messages with me and my gook friends think its funny to watch me cracker up their words
>>
>let me get a mufuckin' ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>8198550
>BOIII IF YOU DONT
>>
>>8198549

Ja-la (like Wa-La!)-pen-o
>>
>>8198568
nobody fucking says that
>>
File: McD-McChicken.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McD-McChicken.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
Who wants to fuck my ass?
>>
>>8198570
I'm going to start because that's fucking hilarious
>>
I got a story for you Spanish speaking cuts
>go into a Mexican restaurant
>want to try some shrimp
>trying to impress this cute frijole behind the counter
>ask for a "coctel de maricon"
>her eyes open up wide
>she somehow makes her tattooed eyebrows arch
>"can you repeat that?"
>"uh, yeah, Tammy oon cocktail de maricon"
>the cook let's out that loud kind of yell that Mexicans do when they hear that good jam on the radio
>"HU-HU-HAAAAAII"
>I become a hot stammering mess and walk out
>get some Chinese food next door
>took me a couple days before I realized what I had asked for
>>
>>8198574

FOR ME
>>
>>8198570

I say yalapenyo.

>>8198578

You have to say it "pen-o" though. No tilde over the n to give it that ny sound.
>>
>>8198596
Top kek
>>
>>8198649
Halla-pen-yahs
>>
>>8198550
Worked at a truck stop on the highway to Cincinnati. Subway. Many mega buses. Can confirm you get plenty of this.
>>
>>8198596
Fuck you that was hilarious
>>
>>8198400
Are you from Ontareio?
>>
>I'll have the-a fresh mutzarell' with prosciutt'
>>
>>8198945
coupled with excessive hand movement
>>
File: mei 00681.png (126KB, 243x274px) Image search: [Google]
mei 00681.png
126KB, 243x274px
>Jah-laa-pee-know
>>
>>8198945
Giada pls.
>>
>goo-wock-a-mohley
>tortilluh
>toast-ahdduh
>tuh-mallee
>tack-ohs (fucken Minnesota trash)
>carnny-sawda
>way-vose ran-chair-oh

Oh fuck, I wish there was a simple English translation so white people wouldn't constantly cause me to cringe
>>
>>8198369
le bone apple tea meymey xD
>>
>>8199039
https://youtu.be/PD-7WA7AHww
>>
>>8199121
Nice. This might have been where I heard that Minnesota pronunciation of "taco", as I can't for the life of me find another example.
>>
>>8198542

>essoda
>not esspry
>>
>>8199039
hahahaha stfu you special little snowflake faggot. your culture can be bought and sold. it's meaningless and only as valuable as someone is willing to pay for it. you aren't special - you're just another faggot on the internet who hasn't done anything with his life so you feel the need to create sacred cows out of fucking recipes and pronunciations. get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>8198542
I work in fast food and the hispanics are so hard to understand. "can i get de ahh.. de ahh daba chebega y un frih friy?"
>>
File: sad.jpg (224KB, 1111x746px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
224KB, 1111x746px
>>8199230
You seem tense. Tell me about your day, anon.
>>
>>8199039
Be glad you don't speak French, only then would you see the true extent of Anglo butchering. The rabbit hole goes deep amigo.
>>
>>8199230
Nice try princess, but I'm white. I just hate seeing people butcher a language.
>>
>>8198596
Lmao
>>
>stop calling it fresh salsa which everybody knows it as
>instead call it pico de gallo
>make fun of everybody who has never seen this word before that has no obvious pronunciation
>fucking dumb americans, amirite???

kys
>>
File: mjlol.png (13KB, 61x80px) Image search: [Google]
mjlol.png
13KB, 61x80px
>>8199954
>I'm white and I hate what white people do
>>
>>8198596
Explain pls.
>>
>>8198596
had to re-read this
>maricon
KEK
>>
>>8199230
Yikes, guy.
It's not about that. It's about a language being murdered.
If you're okay with that, you better not be complaining about 'ebonics.'
>>
>>8200308
We're allowed to murder other languages in the comfort of our own countries. Mexicans can butcher English in Mexico, Americans can butcher English in America, Africans in the toilet, etc.
>>
>>8198945
Dad stop it
>>
File: 1425580982232.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1425580982232.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>8198369
>taco complaining about how whites pronounce things in spanish
>>
>>8199241
There's a Wendy's near where I work that seems to employee only 20 year old Hispanic women.

They've never gotten my order right and subsequently given me shit for pointing it out and asking them to fix it.
>>
>>8199230
Kek, ass-blasted cultureless neckbeard detected.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>8198390
>>8198400
>>8198542
>>8200446
OP here, I'm actually white, don't jump to conclusions.
>>
>hmm what whores deh-vores should I get
>and to drink I'll have the pee-not grig-e-o
>>
>>8200069
Not sure if you're the same guy as
>>8200097
But yeah, maricon is Spanish for faggot. Camaron is the word for shrimp.

>>8200047
It's possible to be embarrassed by your own race.
>>
>>8198596
That yell is called a grito, and that is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.
>>
>>8200661
I'm glad my farcical life amuses you.

I never knew what it was called. My grandfather was born in tijuana and does it a lot, but I've never even tried to learn Spanish the right wsy.
>>
>>8200599
That's even worse.
>>
How come white Americans are the only ones criticized when every other culture twists words and pronunciations to better fit their own language.

You can call it ignorance if you want but language isn't static and will always have variations along with people who can't stand people doing different things
>>
>>8200868
idk asians never get bullied for their ranguage skills
>>
>>8200868
The fuck are you on about?
Every race ridicules another for their pronunciation and dislects.

Get out more. See the world. Learn to walk before running amok on the chanz
>>
>>8198570

I knee someone who worked in the restaurant biz for a while and they kept letting her say Jah-lep-no

She is pretty intelligent and bilingual (tho not spic) so it took us all by surprise.
>>
>>8200906

I'm curious as to if other cultures and languages have people like >>8199039 who make it their prerogative to criticize the people around them for mispronouncing foreign words to appear more cultured. I guess there is.
>>
>>8200906
> Every race ridicules another for their pronunciation and dislects.

Are you saying they ridicule other races who can't pronounce their words correctly or are you saying they ridicule each other for not being able to pronounce foreign words correctly?
The person you responded to was talking about the latter, and at least within white countries what they said was true. There's endless bitching if you're white and can't pronounce a foreign word but everyone will lose their mind if you bitch about foreigners pronouncing words.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-19-18-28-22.png (168KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-19-18-28-22.png
168KB, 800x1280px
>>8201054
I hate to tell you this senpai, but both of those people are me.

It's not that I make it my mission to criticize, but it happens to everyone, and it's embarassing.
>>
>>8201399
Both. Everyone complains or ridicules each other for their languages and pronunciations, and everyone ridicules foreigners. It's just that in America, we are so fucking politically correct that it becomes a big deal when we ridicule our foreigners.
>>
I'll freely admit that I can't pronounce some shit to save my life. French is fucking impossible for me for some reason, which was hell when I worked at a place that ran a 5 course French menu (nothing else) on certain days.

No problems at all with Spanish (thx restaurant industry/Florida in general) and I'm getting pretty decent at Japanese (thx over 9000 hours of anime, still don't know shit, fuck that language). I've been helping our new sushi chef (fresh from ol' Nippon) with English in exchange for him helping me with my animu speaking, it's been interesting. Was up late the other night printing out a "translation" of our sushi menu for him since he was having trouble reading tickets, we'll see how that goes... hopefully he doesn't chop up one of the stray cats out back and serve 'em.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.