[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pickled some radishes a few days ago because I love radishes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (94KB, 536x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 536x700px
I pickled some radishes a few days ago because I love radishes. The problem is that I haven't really found much use for them. I had some in a homemade burger today and it was pretty delicious. I can imagine it being good in big sandwiches in general.

Any ideas? Also planning on pickling some red onion.
>>
>>8198179
>not just eating them
>>
they're pretty and crunchy and flavorful so they make a good garnish. Same with pickled red onion. Make sure you use red wine for that too, ya heard?

This is kinda one of those things you gotta trust you'll find a place for. They last so it's no hurry.
>>
>>8198179
Tonnes really, I find anything with a strong or smokey taste benefits from them, they clean your pallet nicely. Salads and fish works well.
>>
>>8198185
I'm not much of a snacks person but I've had a few of them. I want to use them within a meal though.
>>
>>8198193
Red wine in the pickling juice?

>>8198194
Yeah I can imagine them working in salads and with bbq-ish food. Maybe with stews as well.
>>
>>8198266
Can't help but think they'll just get lost in a stew. I do them in a salad with some bresaola, black olives, arugala and some good olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and a bit of parmesan.
>>
>>8198266
sorry red wine vinegar
but I mean, it's pickling, you can do what you want
>>
>>8198284
I was thinking as a side with the stew. Like if you have a stew and rice or w/e. Stew might not be the word, I might be getting rused by google translate.
>>
>>8198300
I'll look into it. I've never pickled before this batch of radishes. Just testing my way forward.
>>
>>8198284
I like you, anon.
>>
>>8198266
>Yeah I can imagine them working in salads and with bbq-ish food
You can thinly slice or julienne them and use them in coleslaw
>>
>>8198179
I enjoy them in pozole and as a taco side snack or topping.
>>
>>708532170
This is an amazing radish recipe. You'll want to do this every time you have radishes.

https://youtu.be/7ZSpUM2HRbA

If you want, I can write the recipe out for you to make it easier to follow.
>>
>>8198759
why what did I do?
>>
>>8200753
Bresaoloa and black olives is the best thing ever.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.