[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, My best friend is a server at Red Robin so I eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: o.png (192KB, 768x606px) Image search: [Google]
o.png
192KB, 768x606px
Hey guys,

My best friend is a server at Red Robin so I eat there alot and have some inside info. Please feel free to ask.
>>
>>8197272
Make the baskets of fries bigger so I don't have to ask 10 times for more.
>>
>>8197272
No thanks.
>>
>Red Robin
>insider info
I have Mexican friends too dude, don't see me making a thread about it
>>
I like red robin
>>
Why the fuck do you not just bring me a basket of fries out before you come to my damn table. Of course I'm getting a damn hamburger meal. Also stop bringing out a grand total of 10 fries for two people.
>>
This is some good info , keep it coming guys.

-RR PR
>>
Ive never been to Red Robin. Do they have a bar I can sit at to eat and drink alone?
>>
Why don't you just tell us instead of making us ask for information we don't necessarily care to know?

Ask your friend if he's aware that he associates with garbage.
>>
>>8197272
Idk, make a thread about the best acne medicine for teenagers?
>>
Just get the cheese curds, it's an off menu item that great. Get it with side of ranch and marinara
>>
Red robin is /comfy/ as fuck
>>
>>8197272
There was a red robin in the town I used to live in and some cook gave some customer hepatitis or some bullshit and then they closed down. Never ate there, are they good?
>>
File: 20161007_184340.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_184340.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>8197681
They have housemade ranch which are good with fires and campfire

They also have a good kids grilled cheese. Pic related
>>
Fries*
>>
>>8197418
Yeah, if you like shitty booze, and a chain restaurant atmosphere.
>>
>>8197272
Where does your best friend work?
>>
>>8197310
(i'm not OP) stop asking for more. the restaurant refuses to hire enough cooks to stay up on fries and the servers cant magically make the fries appear for you. every person i know that has worked at red robin has had their lives ruined by the lack of fries for customers

>>8197346
lmao
>>
>>8198974
>Pay for unlimited fries
>Don't ask for what you pay for
No spine nu-males are worrisome when you realize its more than a joke
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.