[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ween off this shit? Only other drink I like on its own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: soft_drnks.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
soft_drnks.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
How do I ween off this shit? Only other drink I like on its own are berry juice drinks or maybe cloudy apple juice. I've been drinking only milk the past month but I've only been able to do that cus I supplemented all my meals with extremely spicy shit, pretty much forcing myself to rely on milk.

Fruit drinks are way too expensive anyway, soft drinks are too convenient.

>drink water faggot
drinking straight-up unflavored water gives me heart burn no joke. Looked it up few years ago and it's a common issue linked to some disease, should probably ask my gp about it this Friday.
>>
I just stopped buying it at the grocery and got apple juice instead. But I mainly drink ice water. It's a battle getting to get through your body craving it but it's possible.
Every time you want a soda just have some juice but because of price limit to one or two glasses a day.
>>
>>8193274
yeah I'm probably just a weak-willed faggot
>>
Stop being a weak willed individual.
>>
>>8193268
>drinking straight-up unflavored water gives me heart burn
>Looked it up few years ago and it's a common issue linked to some disease

The disease is called being a fucking fatass with fucked up stomach acid production. You caused your pain by drinking nothing but sugary shit and your body has adjusted to it. The fact that you can't even drink fucking water means that your organs are on the verge of shutting down.
>>
>>8193268
You really need to switch to water, so definitely talk to your doc about it.
Fruit juice, soda, and other sugary drinks will probably give you diabetes or bad teeth eventually. I'm 21 and my teeth are already going pretty bad from drinking 2 or 3 cans of soda a night during my teen years. Theyre a little stronger now that ive stopped buying that shit all together, but i hate to imagine what theyd be like if i hadnt stopped
>>
If it's the sweetness you like, try drinking coffee or tea, and use less and less sugar each week. If it's the specific flavor or like the tanginess of the drink , try to drink more juices; try frozen concentrates that you dilute at home. They're typically 2 $ and can make 2 L of juice.
>>
Make your own juice. This summer I picked 100 pounds of berries and blend them with store bought fruits. Just boil a pot of water, then dump the fruits of choice into it and leave it to sit. Then mash up the berries and decide whether or not you want to strain the pulp or seeds or whatever. No added sugar, just straight up fruit juice that you can customize into whatever you want.

I went from drinking liters of soda a week to maybe a 355ml can once or twice a year and even then it's not a craving and I now breeze by soda without looking at it.

... except for Pepsi Crystal. I actually went out of my way to pick a bottle up.
>>
Grow up
>>
The way I did it was to say I can only have soda on Fridays, but then I can have as much as I want. I did this for about a month, and eventually I found I only wanted one soda once Friday came around. And then I was down to none.

If straight water gives you heartburn, try drinking tea or sparkling water. Tea is definitely a cheap alternative, and if you can't handle it unsweetened put honey in it instead of cane sugar.
>>
>>8193268
I didn't grow up drinking soda, so I never acquired a taste for it. In the morning I drink coffee, in the afternoon I drink water, then in the evening I usually have some beer or wine. So basically I never drink the stuff.

My mother is like you in that she doesn't drink "plain water". She drinks a lot of sugar free lemonade made from powdered mix, which I guess is better than soda.
>>
>>8193290
>i hate to imagine what theyd be like if i hadnt stopped

I shudder to think of the damage I did to my teeth with all the soda I drank. After you've been to the dentist five times in as many months getting fillings, that Pepsi doesn't look so appetizing. The whole reason I stopped drinking it was for my teeth, rather than my weight (though of course I still lost weight when I stopped).
>>
Is it seriously a common thing in for example the US to exclusively drink soda with every meal? I mean you see it in all the extreme cases but is it really that widespread?
>>
carbonated water and citrus
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>shitty excuse for not drinking water

Just go back to the soda, faggot.

You don't deserve good health.
>>
I personally went with Sweet Tea and I only drink Soda now when I NEED caffeine and I don't want coffee or something like that.
>>
Mix a little bit of juice in with a big glass of sparkling water.

And grow up
>>
there are way too many replies for me too read right now lel

I'll just read up on what y'all have said when thread 404's and I run out of drink ty lads
>>
>>8193358
When I spent a month with my extended family in a village in Mexico, they drank 12 ounce sodas with all three daily meals. Both of my great grandparents on that side of the family are still alive, but my great grandfather had to lose one of his legs recently
>>
>>8193268
>ween
Nigger pls
Just stop fucking drinking it
>>
Try LaCroix, or maybe some Mio or something.

Or maybe be less of a fat piece of shit and drink plain water.
>>
>>8193403
I swear to you anon I'll give it my best shot - and definitely gonna prepare smething for this friday think there's something wrong with water-induced-heartburn.

>ween
I might've exaggerated - up until a month ago I drank solely soft drinks but this month I've been drinking a gallon of milk a day

>>8193471
never heard of 'em no idea what they are - again i'll give it a try
>>
File: Kent-Wonder-Water-Purifier-RO.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kent-Wonder-Water-Purifier-RO.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>8193268
different anon here.

i want to switch to water but dont want to keep buying bottles.

does getting one of these work?
fill it with tap water and get bottled quality?
>>
>>8193268
Drink water, if you really have a problem then see your doctor.

If you're still too much of a bitch put stuff like mio in water , or anything non acidic that uses sucralose as the sweetener (anyone who says it's bad for you is memeing).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.