[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What food do you really need want to try, but will probably never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7387.jpg (55KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7387.jpg
55KB, 600x401px
What food do you really need want to try, but will probably never get a chance to?

Pic related: it's a panda
>>
>>8192683

I'd kill a panda but probably wouldn't eat it. Fuck panads, cunts of the bear world.

to answer your question live squid
>>
>>8192683
T-Rex
>>
Lion.

They were going to sell lion meat tacos where I lived, but protesters caused an uproar and the restaurant owner got scared.

Needless to say, I don't live in Cuckafornia anymore.
>>
>>8192711
What did a panda do to you, rape your family?
>>
>>8192711
>I'd kill a panda
they're doing a good enough job of that on their own
>>
File: Chicago-Style-Pizza_5968.jpg (52KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chicago-Style-Pizza_5968.jpg
52KB, 600x400px
>>8192683
>>
>>8192711
not a bear.
But I'm with you, they'd probably be tender since they're so lazy.
>>
>>8192721
would probably make a kick-ass chili
>>
ortolan
pangolin

I've had bear meat before and it was nothing special. I think the panda's bamboo diet would make it more succulent than the average bear though.
>>
>>8192683
I would love to try crocodile, just imagen a steak cut from that powerfull tail
>>
Koala

I bet they'd put up one hell of a fight
>>
>>8192911
Probably tastes like alligator which isn't too hard to get.
>>
>>8192911
This made me realise that we don't eat reptiles nearly as much as we do mammals. Do they not taste as nice, or is it to do with farming?
>>
>>8193603
I eat rattlesnake all the time. Quite good.

It's probably a psychological thing for most people so not many eat it.
>>
>>8192723
>caused an uproar
Nice pun
>>
>>8192911
I've had it. It tasted disappointingly similar to beef, with a thick layer of brine. Almost like somebody mixed beef and fish grind and made a burger.
>>
>>8192778
Keep up with the times, they're bears again.
>>
File: Hippopotamus_-_04.jpg (667KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hippopotamus_-_04.jpg
667KB, 1800x1200px
Pic related. I bet with how fat they are they'd be delicious.
>>
>>8192683
Weird food from the boonies of China, India, and Russia.
>>
>>8192683
Nobody said human?
>>
>>8192729
Not that guy, but I don't like the panda either. Everyone wants to save them because they are "cute," but they wont do a thing to help themselves. They refuse to eat, they refuse to mate. The animal rights crowd should let Darwinian selection run it's course and focus their conservation efforts on more worthy animals.
>>
Chicken sashimi, I'd be afraid to try it anywhere other than Japan because salmonella
>>
>>8192911
I've had crocodile tongue once, it was surprisingly similar to octopus in both consistency and taste.
>>
>>8192683
Interesting question. I'd like to eat... the Filipino egg embryo. Prolly will get a chance to, but chicken out.
>>
>>8196240
> be afraid to try it anywhere

I think that's the correct answer without any qualifiers.
>>
>>8192683
Bear is really shitty meat not worth it at all
I always wanted to eat elephant
>>
>>8192683
I had shark once
Shark tastes like shit
Imagine fish but hard as beef, with almost no fat and no flavor whatsoever
>>
>>8192767
That looks disgusting.
>>
>>8194256
Where did you get it?
>>
>>8196004
Pandas don't refuse to eat at all. They don't refuse to mate, but they are less likely to mate in captivity. That's a problem humans have caused through farming and deforestation, so we only have ourselves to blame - the pandas were fine before we started screwing them over.

Apparently panda meat tastes terrible though.
>>
Pandas aren't endangered anymore, your dream may not be as unfathomable as you think
>>
>>8196324

It's a big problem for Pandas in the wild, too anon. Yeah, they're cute and so humans exploit them. But they are an evolutionary dead-end.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.