[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/, got any suggestions for a cheap, ready to eat-quick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Hey /ck/, got any suggestions for a cheap, ready to eat-quick to prepare, breakfast item that can be eaten while driving? pic related is too sugary for me.
>>
>>8191651
Hot pockets.
>>
>>8191651
Bagels
>>
Fruit
Boiled eggs
Granola bars
>>
make ahead breakfast burritos and freeze them. put your eggs and whatnot, whatever you want, in a tortilla and wrap in both parchment paper and aluminum foil. microwave and eat. please remember to take off the foil before microwaving.
>>
>>8191664
That foil in the microwave thing is a myth. Nothing has ever happened when I put foil in there
>>
>having to eat processed garbage while your rage in your cage on your way to slaving yourself for eight hours
Don't wanna make Mr. Shekelberg upset!
>>
breakfast burritos. Its scrambled eggs, diced veggies, maybe a little sauce in a tortilla. Wrap it in foil, tear the foil as you're driving. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to make, wash the dishes after you get home. You can even save time by dicing the veggies the night before, or even sunday night to portion out through the week.

Alternatively, make up your own protein shakes; protein powder, milk, vitamin powder. Or fruit smoothie using oatmeal, avocado, flax seed, wheat germ, or something else more substantive than fruit to keep you going until lunch.
>>
>>8191687
Varies a lot depending on individual management. I know a guy who would bring home a trash bag of 12 hour old donuts every shift. Some people don't care about giving it away
>>
>>8191651

those jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches can make your own if you like, walmart even sells frozen egg patties now
proton shake with oats add fruit/pb
burritos
>>
>>8191685
this, also a quick way to charge your laptop battery is to stick it in the microwave for 100 seconds (100% charge)
>>
>>8191651
If you don't even have time to eat home cooked breakfast in the morning, I can guarantee you that your life is not worth living.
>>
Not sure how long of a drive you have, but you could always take about a cup or so worth of cereal (something like Cheerios would work best) in Tubberware container, and eat it like you would popcorn. Take a travel mug of milk with you, and you've essentially had a bowl of cereal. If you're a hipster or some retarded soccer mom who reads HuffPo, you can even go around cooing about you had "Deconstructed cereal".
>>
>>8191651
boil and deshell a bunch of eggs every sunday then eat them throughout the week
>>
>>8191651

Eating while driving huh? What was your name again sir I just need to mark you down for the concentration camps...
>>
microwave hot dogs
>>
>>8191774
Ema Nekaf
>>
Crab legs
>>
File: DSC01352.jpg (193KB, 800x625px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01352.jpg
193KB, 800x625px
>>8191651
Prepare a hash the night before. Reheat or eat cold.
>>
Cup Noodles if you drain off about half the broth and don't mind a little dripping.
>>
>>8191651

Breakfast bars
A waffle, maybe
A breakfast drink
>>
>>8191651

>pop tarts
>sugary

poppy tarts aren't really that sweet, though. yeah the sugar number on the box is high but it just tastes like dry crumbly fat on the tongue
>>
>>8192288
>this is what people with taste buds destroyed by trash actually believe
>>
>>8191651
protein bars the 30g protein ones that you get at GMC. they will fill you up real good with only 1 g of sugar in them
>>
>>8191651
Toast
>>
>>8191685
>>8191740
Can confirm just charged my new alienware gaming laptop with this method
>>
>>8191651
A banana or two
>>
>>8192480
tell me more.....
>>
File: Innocent_Range_Rover.jpg (114KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
Innocent_Range_Rover.jpg
114KB, 1280x718px
Cereal
>>
>>8191651
Pop Tarts aren't a breakfast food. They haven't been marketed that way for years and should have never been marketed as such in first place.
I feel sorry for children who have parents who feed this shit to them for breakfast. They have to go hours hungry until lunch because Pop Tarts are not filling at all.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.