[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i ate nothing but boneless skinless chicken breast and broccoli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
If i ate nothing but boneless skinless chicken breast and broccoli and drank nothing bit water for a month how malnourished would i be by the end of it
>>
Marijuana thread?
>>
>>8189259
I meant actual broccoli go to /b/
>>
>>8189253
You'd probably be fine. You'd definitely be getting enough protein. Broccoli is powerful in vitamin content, has some carbohydrates, and a small amount of fats. The chicken appears to have enough essential fatty acids. If anything, I'd be concerned that it might not be enough. A little cooking oil or occasional nuts in there and it seems nutritionally complete. Boring as fuck though. Why would you hypothetically do this?
>>
>>8189253
Throw in a handful of almonds a day and you would probably be healthier than most people.
It sounds awfully boring though.
>>
eat 2 gummy multivitamins a day with that diet and you will be fine. maybe switch the water for almond milk for one of the meals and switch the veggies for a piece of fruit.

it sounds like you want to do a crash diet which isnt really a bad thing if you do it right.
>>
you sound like me op

for some reason, i hate having to eat different foods and just stick to basics.

i eat this three times a day, 90 times a month

>grilled chicken breast
>asparagus
>steamed carrots with peas
>big glass of water
>>
>>8189317
>>8189320
Crash diet i weigh somewhere between 250 and 300 pounds and its just not healthy at 5'7
>>
>>8189446
Crash diet only works if you have the discipline to stick to it.
You sure you're ready to make that leap? You're going to feel like shit for at least a month.
>>
>>8189361
What a waste of taste buds you are
>>
>>8189458
Its either this or i will likely not see 45 at least in my estimation
>>
>>8189446
I strongly advise you against that.
Cut added sugars from your diet and limit portion sizes. Much higher chance of keeping a healthy weight in the long run.
>>
>>8189446
I also advise against it. Shoot for a 500 kcal deficit, and make it a general lifestyle change. Cut out stupidly sugary foods like sodas. Find something you like doing to get out there and get some exercise for immediate brain chemistry improvement to deal with any depressive issues. Figure out how you want to eat forever and make that your diet. Frantic, desperate crash diets don't usually work because they're an act of self-loathing and indulgence. That's the very same thing that got you here. Quit it. Learn to love yourself for real.
>>
>>8189350
vitmamin pills are a confirmed meme

i hope no one is still doing this
>>
>>8189350
>>8189567

Toppu kekku

Vitamin gummies have been proven in most cases to be worthless pieces of marketing shit

Look at what they contain vs a traditional vitamin tablet then look at your diet then look at yourself then proceed to kill you're a self that's all thanks for listening
>>
>>8189446
Stop drinking anything with calories in it and start playing pokemon go religiously or something like that.

Besides that make sure you're eating between 750 and 500 Kcal less per day than you burn. There's plenty of tools out there to help you with that. If you're okay with 10 minutes a day of tedious data entry (at first, once you get pre-set meals it goes pretty fast) then try My Fitness Pall.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.