[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to cook a steak with tinfoil on a grill? pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: steak.png (3MB, 1652x928px) Image search: [Google]
steak.png
3MB, 1652x928px
Is it a good idea to cook a steak with tinfoil on a grill?

pic related is the steak im using.
>>
>>8187696
no, sear them, then wrap them in bacon then finish it in the oven
fucking waste of fillet
>>
>>8187696
microwave for 5 minutes is a better option.
>>
>>8187788
Don't be a dipshit. If you want to shitpost, at least be creative.
>>
those "steaks" look like garbage

best braise them or something
>>
>>8187696
I'm not usre what cut that is but that meat looks like it's got good marbling I don't think it needs the bacon, and I prefer marinating sirloin to tenderize it, rapping sirloin in bacon is a fucking joke and does nothing for the meat, just bake some bacon if you want it with your steak.

and holy shit that's a lot of salt, don't you feel like you get enough sodium from all the processed, take out and fast foods you eat?

idk I hypertensive so that just looks like wtf to me.

the best thing for cheap tough cuts like sirloin is just marinate it in something with a strong vinegar base to tenderize the meat.
>>
>>8187696
you have to boil them in water to get the perfect internal temperature, then finish it off by frying it on a frying pan with butter, look it up oin youtube
>>
>>8188014
sous vide is not the same thing as an open boil.

jesus christ I can't even imagine.
>>
>>8187949
>I don't think it needs the bacon
But all my bros on the Chive said bacon was GOAT with everything and Bill Murray is our lord and savior.
>>
>>8187949
>complaining about salt

It's a keto recipe. They need more sodium than carb diets.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.