[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is pic related a memay?? it costs $5 for a dozen. i can get "regular"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: product-organic-free-range.jpg (75KB, 512x332px) Image search: [Google]
product-organic-free-range.jpg
75KB, 512x332px
is pic related a memay?? it costs $5 for a dozen. i can get "regular" eggs for $1.27. Is there a taste difference
>>
its just marketing, you won't feel healthier or better and it usually tastes worse
>>
You shouldn't buy that stuff in hope for a change of taste rather than minimizing exploitation of of our planet and animal abuse.
>>
Regular eggs are from chickens that are fed a controlled diet in order to achieve a specific yolk colour. The target yolk colour has been been determined with market research and varies from region to region.

I don't give a shit what colour the yolks are so I just get the cheapest.
>>
I bought a dozen eggs for 49 cents yesterday.
If it make you feel better, pay ten time more. Have fun with that! :)
>>
>>8187046
The critical thing about eggs, and produce for that matter, in terms of texture and flavor, is freshness.

Having said that, the techniques used to produce organic are better for the environment and ultimately you, if that's important to you.

If you want better quality eggs, buy from your local farmers market, or better yet, drive around in the country and you'll find some guy with a sign in his driveway advertising fresh eggs for 3.00 a dozen.
>>
Fresh egg is tasty just with salt and maybe rye bread, I tried that on a mart one once. It was incomparably awful. It's hard to tell if "organic" eggs isn't just repackaging...
>>
>>8187081
Repeating exactly what you saw on TV.
It so funny how you liberal faggots just do this without any supporting evidence why youre paying a full TEN times more.
I hope you pay ten times more for everything. House, car, food, transit, goods. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>8187123
>Repeating exactly what you saw on TV

I neither have a TV, nor watch TV. I'm simply saying what my hands on experience and knowledge indicate to be true.

I'm also not an alt-right, Breitbart, /pol/ faggot like you, whose knowledge and opinions of the world can be summed up by a cursory reading of "Mein Kampf."
>>
>>8187123
I don't see why being cheap is a good thing.

If you forgo needless indulgences you can actually afford to live a good life even on 40k/yr.

$120 per year on commercial eggs vs. $480 per year on free range.

This is a minuscule amount of money to be worrying about.

>>8187170
The internet is never a place for discourse.
>>
>>8187322
>The internet is never a place for discourse

Huh? Wtf is this board?
>>
>>8187409
An indochinese schrimshaw forum
>>
>>8187409
Mongolian fletching community.
>>
File: CumsXrMUIAECJlU.jpg (86KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CumsXrMUIAECJlU.jpg
86KB, 1200x900px
:^)
>>
>>8187440
The egg on the right is over cooked.
>>
>>8187440
kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.