[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have garlic, olive oil, canned tuna, canned tomatoes, onions,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: PAS_1[1].jpg (154KB, 870x420px) Image search: [Google]
PAS_1[1].jpg
154KB, 870x420px
I have garlic, olive oil, canned tuna, canned tomatoes, onions, pesto (genovese) and bacon
And pasta.
Which of these ingredients should I combine to make an awesome pasta? I'm hungry as fuck and I have no intentions of going to the store
Also, /pasta/ general I guess
>>
I'd leave the tomatoes and bacon out and combine the rest personally. Shot some lemon juice and parmesan on top at the end.
>>
>>8184210
Would the pesto/tuna combo work?
>>
>>8184218
Can't see why not, maybe just coat the pasta with a little bit so it's just a hint in the background. Personally I'm not a fan of hot tuna so I'd be tempted to let it go cold and do like a pasta salad type thing.
>>
>>8184226
Not familiar with hot tuna either, except in tomato sauce (mostly pizza's). I'm also tempted to go for a simple garlic/pepper/olive oil combo
>>
>>8184205
do you have mayo? You could make pasta salad with the tuna, garlic, onions, and bacon crumble. otherwise I'd just do pasta with the rest of the ingredients and leave out the tuna
>>
>>8184239
nope
But the bacon crumble sounds nice
gonna wait for some more replies for inspiration purposes
>>
>>8184218
I sometimes mix tuna, chili pesto and green olives in a mug and eat it with a fork. Some might think it's a bit weird but I like it.
>>
>>8184263
that sounds fine, it's just playing with flavors. tuna and olives are both salty though, maybe throw in some sweet pickles to even it out
>>
Someone took/threw away my red onions (student house), so that kind of makes the tuna option less attractive
I'm kind of split between tuna or bacon based, and whether to use tomato sauce or pesto
>>
>>8184298
Use bacon and pesto, if they're small tomatoes i like to cut them up and fry them a little before I put them in
>>
>>8184312
I'm kind of reluctant to mix tomato sauce with pesto, since they're both kind of "saucy" (for a lack of better words)
I do have some roma tomatoes tho
>>
>>8184292
That's a good idea. I also throw in chopped red onion sometimes, that seems to balance it out a little.
>>
>>8184205

Ok. Gonna make this easy - other people here are advising you make some frankenstein food garbage.

This the shit my mom used to make me back in the day and became one of my staples in college.

Pasta Aglio e Olio

Simple pasta w garlic and oil.
Cook pasta
Slice garlic thin and sautè it lightly for a few mins, til it's soft.
Mix oil/garlic and pasta.
Eat and enjoy.
[add parsley or hot pepper flakes if you got em]
>>
>>8184334
Sounds good, but the prospect of no protein is startling me
>>
>>8184358

Make bacon as well.

Eat it on the side.

:D
>>
>>8184334
I make that too, and it's awsome, although I add some parmaggiano at the end.
>>
Combine all of them, I imagine it's gonna be real good. In fact I think of cooking exactly that next week, inspired by OP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.