[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soup y'all, I am but a simple man trying to brew marijuana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: topdank.png (199KB, 532x308px) Image search: [Google]
topdank.png
199KB, 532x308px
Soup y'all,

I am but a simple man trying to brew marijuana tea. Perhaps some of you cooking aficionados can help me.

I understand that fat and heat are required to bind thc, but how long would you boil it? I've seen people do it from 15 to minutes to 3 hours.

Tl:dr How long should I boil this brew this stuff?
>>
Couldn't you fucking Google it?

>hur dur I wana know what 4chan knows

I hope you waste your garbage weed then.
>>
>>8180515
I have googled it and it sounds like everyone has a different method. Thanks for the bump m8
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>8180519
you
>>
>>8180515
to be fair its hard to get reliable accurate info regarding edibles on the net.

>>8180514
decarbox the weed in the oven at about 120c for 30min first, then simmer on low heat it in a pot with some butter or cream for 30min~3hours. The longer the better and depends how finely ground up your weed is. If you're using stems or doing a large batch then you'll need more time.

The leftover weed can still be smoked by the way, it just wont be very strong. You can also use this method with once-vaped-weed too. [spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
>>8180514
Put it in the microwave on high for 3 hours then immediately plunge into an ice bath for 6 minutes

Wa la
>>
File: Capture.jpg (108KB, 1525x945px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
108KB, 1525x945px
>>8180532
>The leftover weed can still be smoked by the way
>>
>>8180514

I've never heard of marijuana tea. I've heard of soaking weed in either clarified butter and then using the "cannabutter" but never tea.
>>
File: 1472967929121.jpg (46KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
1472967929121.jpg
46KB, 600x839px
>>8180545
This. Oil based. I'm not sure how a tea would work. You'd just end up with green shitty tasting water
>>
if you want to actually get high don't make tea, make butter like this guy said >>8180532 and put it in your tea
make sure you use a double boiler and don't burn the butter
>>
I would cook the THC out into milk or cream and use that in the tea.
>>
i know my buddy/dealer likes to steep a whole bunch of stems in vodka but I've never heard of mj tea. Why not just make canabutter or some edibles?
>>
Just hit the bong nigga
>>
>>8180621
smoking is bad for you homeslice
>>
>>8180580
This
Make space milk instead
>>
>>8180827
what is space milk
>>
You faggots make me wonder: is cannabis mayonnaise a thing?
>>
>>8180514
Closest you'll get to making weed tea is by grinding up your buds and simmering it with either whole milk or cream then filter out the weed bits. Do small batches.

If you shove a whole bunch in a pot you're better off making butter
>>
>>8180993
Some faggy name he and his friends came up with for thc laced dairy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.