[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am making a hot pork chop pie tonight for the very first time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1925.jpg (51KB, 599x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1925.jpg
51KB, 599x451px
I am making a hot pork chop pie tonight for the very first time, I can't mess this up is is my grandfathers favorite meal and it's his birthday. Please give me some in depth instructions and tips, it would all be appreciated my friend sent me this pic of her best pork chop pie and so i am kind of going off this for reference. Here is her pic of the pork chop pie she made.
>>
Fuck that shit, just make a good ol' 'go 'za for your old man, he'll thank you for it
>>
>>8179535
Da fuq is a pork chop pie? Is this a joke?
>>
>>8179537
>making za
>not making superior sketti
>>
>>8179546
No it's no joke, really need advice don't bother commenting if you can't or are unwilling to help me build the perfect pork chop pie for my old guy.
>>
>>8179581
First off, fuck you. Second, the kinds of people that would eat a "pork chop pie" (whatever the fuck that is) probably don't know how to cook. So you might as well just google it.
Eat shit and die.
>>
File: IMG_1865.jpg (161KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1865.jpg
161KB, 400x300px
>>8179593
Why are you so angry? Pork chop pie is great, you should try it on eve you are done being a jerk. Obviously you are very upset over this which makes me feel bad for you. I hope that one day you will find your happiness, who knows, maybe you will even find it in your first pork chop pie.
>>
>>8179535
why would you be fishing for tips here at the last minute? are you retarded? why would you offer to make a dish for someone's birthday when you haven't already mastered it or at least become comfortable making it
>>
>>8179596
because I thought he just wante a meat pie I thought he likes hot meat pie but it was really pork chop pie that he loves so now here I am in a jam and looking for some help making the perfect pork chop pie. You can help or you can beat it bud.
>>
>>8179546
It's flyover food.
>>
Is it like a chicken pot pie but instead of chicken you dice up pork chops and mix it with gravy and vegetables and bake it in a crust?
>>
>>8179581
Wow you're a faggot. Did you just come here begging for help then insult responders? Kys
>>
>>8179535

There's no such thing as a "pork chop pie," asshat. There are "pork pies" and "pork chops," and never the twain shall meet.

Suggest you tell your pawpaw the truth, that you know nothing about cooking.
>>
>>8179535
Do you mean a pork pie? If so that's a two or three day job
>>
>>8179581
write to chef john, I'm sure he'll put t he perfect pork chop pie out of his ass and you'll do your grandad proud
>>
>>8180359
>There's no such thing as a "pork chop pie," asshat.
Uh, OP posted a picture of one
>>
File: 1458180052625.png (731KB, 1451x795px) Image search: [Google]
1458180052625.png
731KB, 1451x795px
Quality thread. I suggest making pic related instead.
>>
File: 1472593615897.jpg (32KB, 249x237px) Image search: [Google]
1472593615897.jpg
32KB, 249x237px
>>8180828
>>
>>8180468
All I see in pic is cooked dough crawling out of a pie pot. Not a pork chop in sight, fuckwad.
>>
>>8179535

Okay, OP, I'll bite. Explain what a pork chop pie is meant to be like and I'll provide a reasonable recipe for it.
>>
>>8181118
It's inside the pie, m8
>>
>>8179535
I for one would not eat a pie that I knew had bones in it. Nothing against bones, you understand, but I do like to be able to see the fuckers when I'm eating around 'em.
>>
>>8179581
You are a tremendous faggot with that attitude of yours.
>>8180292
Yeah, he's a faggot.
>>
>>8181146

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pork+chop+pie

y would you be on a cooking board before learning how to cook?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.