[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm committing suicide tomorrow, any last meal suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_lnzua8V3cb1ql7gyfo1_500.jpg (139KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnzua8V3cb1ql7gyfo1_500.jpg
139KB, 500x333px
I'm committing suicide tomorrow, any last meal suggestions? Besides a bag of dicks.
>>
well done steak with ketchup
>>
>>8178022
Eating that uncooked egg should work. Two birds with one stone.
>>
>>8178022
the best fast food sandwich
>>
>>8178022
Why?
>>
McChicken, fries, and a nice ice cold coke to wash it all down with.
>>
Go to your local BurgerKing™ and get their new deal, 2 whopper meals for $10 !
>>
>>8178022
The McChicken, the best fast food sandwich to have as your last meal. Possibly chicken tenders if you're part of that whole scene.
>>
>tfw burgerking and mcdonalds marketers try to dictate an anons last meal

WAKE ME UP
>>
Chicken adobo and rice
Hope you pussy out too
>>
>>8178026
Kek
>>
Go the the fanciest, most posh restaurant in town. Order most expensive food and wine. Eat till you drop.
When the check comes, say you donthave any money. They will probably call the police who will take you to the station, but probably set you free after an hour. Go home and reminiscence over your last meal.
>>
Bowl of mämmi with milk
>>
>>8178062
Don't even wait for the check. After you finish, just calmly stand up and walk out. If someone tries to stop you (which they won't) run.
>>
>>8178022
Try a gun barrel
>>
>>8178025
Actually considering this

>>8178031
Entire life has been one shitty situation after another, I've been seeking help for thirteen years for mental issues as well and only gotten worse so fuck it

>>8178055
Good suggestion, won't pussy out, already built a helium exit bag.

>>8178062
>>8178073
Might do this, gotta make sure I have a shitty waiter cus it comes out of their pay
>>
Whatever you like, OP. Treat yourself to some favorites.

Good luck on the other side. I hope it's better for you than here
>>
>>8178022
Two bags of dicks
>>
>>8178144
Touché
>>
File: All the way to neverland.jpg (994KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
All the way to neverland.jpg
994KB, 3072x2304px
>>
>>8178144
ah, I came too late
>>
File: fun.jpg (85KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
85KB, 425x450px
>>8178026
health and safety gays
>>
>>8178026
Technically that's only one bird
>>
A bag of black dicks
>>
>>8178131
Any chance I could talk you into calling a suicide hotline before you end it?
>>
>>8178156
Just looked this up
Now I wanna try it, or plant it, but I don't know how to buy it
>>
>>8178022
Come on, there's gonna be a nucular war soon! Why not go out in style with the rest of us!
>>
>>8178180
I did when my rope broke last time. Not a land whale just tall, tried using a hoodie string and it snapped. I didn't feel any relief or regret so I called them to see if they could figure out why. this was two days ago and they were no help, helium bag is pretty much fool proof.
>>
>>8178196
Don't want to watch my family die
>>
>>8178178
Hilarious and Original
>>
good luck anon
Eat sushi
>>
>>8178131
Are you sure that hellium is a good method?
>>
>>8178218
Good suggestion, there's an all you can eat place near me
>>
>>8178221
It's an inert gas, my brain and lungs can't tell the difference between it and oxygen. So I simply empty my lungs, place the bag over my head and seal it, breath normally and the helium will feel like air. I'll pass out in around 5-10 seconds then die in another 3-4 minutes without even being aware of it. No pain no panicking and no going back.
>>
>>8178221
You think someone about to commit suicide would just float an idea like that around? It's a well established method, not just high hopes.
>>
>>8178022
>>8178204
Been in a similar position myself, mental health ward is fucking terrible and doesn't do anything but dismiss suicidal people while raking in thousands of dollars everyday. My suggestion; indulge in everything you've been too concerned to before. Spend a fuck ton of money on things, different foods and snacks you never could justify before. Go out and eat at expensive or obscure places. Randomly talk to someone you don't know, get on a plane and fuck all. Have a fuck it mentality to do things without repercussions, that's what I did and it got me a steady gf and two science degrees. Last meal I'd suggest authentic NY pizza with garlic knots, rum and coke and a fuck ton of ice cream afterward.
>>
>>8178070
nähdään torilla
>>
>>8178240
This anon gets it, I've done my research trust me.
>>
>>8178242
I tried a similar thing last year where I had a "fuck it" week and did what ever I wanted. Bought what I wanted, ate what I wanted and legit went all over the fucking country. I think I might be ugly or something cus all I got was arrested and some heart burn. Not even black either.
>>
>>8178192
Come with me to East Asia. We can occupy an empty island and live as savages. Also, durian trees.
>>
>>8178062
this is a great idea
>>
>>8178254
what did you get arrested for? D.U.I?
>>
>>8178279
Breach / Disturbance of peace
>>
Well this is probably gonna 404 soon. Thanks for the suggestions, might just try and do all of them and die of a heart attack. See you in hell
>>
File: 1464390136364.jpg (106KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1464390136364.jpg
106KB, 960x731px
rip in peace nigga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-luZXfkZ9k&list=LLyC16-ZKXI7I-cahuekV48A&index=41
>>
Normally I don't comment on these things, but, I'm going to simply ask you not to do it. Crap gets hard and awful and I've been in that place too, but things ALWAYS get better eventually.
>>
>>8178131
anon let me tell you a short story
i was little and ugly
i was socially awkward
i was mentally unstable
life was fucked up.
one day in ward an idea came to me "so fucking what?"
i no longer care what any other human except my boss thinks about me
i do not socialize
i have a million hobby i enjoy and lack of social relations means i have the money to afford them.

i am 38 today.
point of my story is. there is no point really but fuck it so what?

what is those shit situation you feel you have to stop living? honest question OP
>>
>>8178396
Things have only gotten worse my entire life. We're all going to die so I might as well skip the insufferable waiting.
>>
>>8178404
What do you mean things have only gotten worse your entire life?
>>
>>8178403
I've had the fuck it mentality for a long time, I do not enjoy anything, I have no hobbies, I don't like music or art or sports. I have no friends despite trying to make some, I hope medicine specifically designed to fix my brain does fuck all and therapy makes it worse. I've seen too many people die, I've searched for something I can enjoy and throw myself into even if it means being anti social and I've found nothing. I have nothing, I am nobody and I will not be missed. So as you've said, fuck it.
>>
>>8178412
Mental health,. physical health despite eating healthy and working out, social life and overall motivation to find a point in living
>>
>>8178425
>>8178425
Are you in the US? Mental health is a real struggle, my grandmother and my mother have multiple mental health issues, along with other things. I can understand that. The thing is though, there is always something to live for even if it's something as simple as your cat or dog missing you. Find that something and hold onto it.
>>
>>8178420
What drugs do you/have you done recently/in your lifetime?
>>
>>8178420
>I am nobody and I will not be missed. So as you've said, fuck it.
i really want to hear your story but if your going to start down this self pity thing then im done.

not going to patronize you either. but i been down the rabbit hole.. maybe still there.
if you want to just talk and bitch about life in general we can chat a bit. i could use a friend to talk to as well.
>>
>>8178440
Have no pets, can't afford any. Family hates me for not being able to fix me, have no friends, no hobbies, etc
>>
>>8178451
Don't want to be patronized and I don't pity myself either. I just want last meal suggestions
>>
>>8178457
sounds like classic case of severe depression.
>LSD!
or what is your doc giving you? anything at all?
>>
Nachos with cheddar cheese, meat, salsa, gucamole, sour cream, olives and refried beans.
>>
>>8178457
I have been there. Hell, I was 17, pregnant and homeless for a good bit of time. My parents were so stuck up their own asses that they didn't give a crap about me. Things do get better though, if you give them enough time. What do you like? If you could do anything (other than suicide) what would you choose to do? What's your story? I'm interested.
>>
>>8178464
can you be more pathetic and attention whoring than this?
>bawww bawww i'm gonna kill myself
>making sure everyone on the thread knows i'm misrable
>not seeking pity

i hope you are 18 or stupid
go post on /b
>>
>>8178464
I'm not trying to patronize you, I am genuinely concerned and want to talk to you.
>>
>>8178425
Just start doing drugs or some shit. If you take the plunge tomorrow see you in another shitposting era Anon.
>>
>>8178484
I'm just answering the questions and explaining how I've already tried most of these suggestions for getting better. I literally just want food suggestions
>>
>>8178493
why did you declare it's a last meal instead of just asking for special meal suggestions?
the fact you declared you want to kill yourself is what we call a cry for attention. not to be confused with cry for help where someone is actually wanting help
cry for attention is just being a little bitch

go ahead an hero yourself
a hotdog is the more than a whiny little bitch deserve for last meal
>>
>>8178496
Because I figured there would be a difference between a good meal and something someone would want for their last meal. Yes I could've just asked what people would want for their last meal but that didn't come to mind. I'm sorry that this seems to be effecting you so much.
>>
>>8178022
Life is too short to kill yourself Anon, you'll die soon anyway, get your hands out of your ass and fight this dumb world, you can. Hope you'll be fine.
>>
Everyone is a shitty person when you consider whether they're doing net good or bad to the universe, so don't be too down on yourself anon. Run away if you have to, just don't kill yourself. It is the greatest disservice to yourself to do so, as you're not even giving yourself a chance to see how happy you can be.
>>
>>8178131
just give all of your money to your waiter, what are you going to do with it when you're dead?
>>
If you're really going to end it, I think a chateubriand, rare, with asparagus, and sautéed mushrooms. And your favorite whisk(e)y. I'd recommend Wild Turkey 101 Rye or Bulleit Rye, then again I prefer rye over other whiskey, excluding scotch - but you can probably afford that shit if you're gonna kill yourself. Just ask the liquor store employee what they would recommend.
>>
>>8178240
Kek
>>
>>8178022
I made a fantastic pot of chicken and rice soup, I'll let you have a bowl if you're in the area, also a brotip: think about those you leave behind and get rid of any shady shit, clear your browser history and all that good stuff before you off yourself
>>
>have good meal
>no longer want to kys
>>
>>8178022
Spend your entire life savings on McChicken sandwiches and see how many you can get through before you die.
>>
>>8178022
Raw flounder and fire ants
>>
>>8178022
Anon please don't go. There are more good meals to have, more things to experience, more medicines and therapy that can help you out. Specifically: http://www.balancingbrainchemistry.co.uk, St. John's Wort + CBD oil, and/or sceletium tortuosum pills could help you with depression. Therapy-wise getting a motorcycle (really), going out innawoods with a buncha bug spray, snuggling a pet, talking to a friend or family member if you have one, and swimming in natural waters like the sea can do more for you than any amount of talk therapy could. And if you really lucked out in life's lottery, you could actually have a tick-borne disease, but those are treatable, you can still have a good life if you find a lyme-literate physician or at least an infectious disease doc.

But if you insist, chipotle spiced fried chicken, champagne, and a frosted birthday cake filled with jam. I just hope that you eat it and go on to eat many more meals.
>>
>>8178206
And you'd want to put them through watching you die?
>>
>>8178022
Lobster rolls with grilled lobster
>>
>>8178425
join the armed forces or something. That'll give you a sense of purpose/responsibility, and most people will automatically respect you for it. If you're ugly then just say you were wounded in combat.
>>
>>8178206
>they get to watch you die
>on top of that, they also get to cover the cost of having your corpse dragged out, processed, and buried/cremated

Dying is expensive, Anon.
>>
>>8178543

Second this. Don't make your last action shitting on your final waiter.
>>
>>8178669
from someone who used to be suicidal, telling someone to think of other people is a waste of time and is perceived as a giant fuck you.
>Feeling miserable enough to die and no one cares or wants to help
>Told to not do anything cuz these people will feel mildly upset afterward but no where near as shit as I do now
This shit doesn't work unless the person is very close to someone.
>>
>>8178782
meh, to each his own, when I was suicidal, a sense of responsibility to my job and family is what kept me from offing myself
>>
>>8178022

Before you do something that drastic go on a self discovery roadtrip. Pack a duffle bag and hit the road hitchhiking. What do you have to lose? Your life? You don't give a shit anyway! You're completely free!

You'll meet some strange people, some incredibly good people, some assholes, some deviants, a real smorgasbord. You can do some serious self analysis while seeing the country. You just need a tent and sleeping bag. Maybe a readily accessible bowie knife under your clothing in case you get an insistent fag.

You owe it to yourself to have one last, harmless, hurrah, before forever nothing.
>>
lately i've been having this idea that everyone has a unique point of view on our existence. that no one else has your ability to see the world we live in exactly the same way. it gives me some kind of hope i think.
about the food suggestion, come on you probably know what you like best. what is it?
>>
File: 20090212-fugu.jpg (26KB, 500x181px) Image search: [Google]
20090212-fugu.jpg
26KB, 500x181px
Why not Fugu? If dosh is a problem, just take a huge ass loan and fly to Japan. What are they gonna do, break your corpse's legs?
>>
A bullet
>>
>>8178260
works for me
[spoiler]are you a grill[spoiler]
>>
File: keks in the shell.jpg (21KB, 180x179px) Image search: [Google]
keks in the shell.jpg
21KB, 180x179px
>>8178204
Not even Death wants you Anon.
>>
>>8178022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jta79yagRM
>>
>>8178901
pretty savage desu
>>8178927
Didn't expect to find a patrician here
>>
Sucks you are born in usa.
Thats the only country I've ever heard of where people complain about mental illness ruining their.

>no hobbies
just find one, you can do fucking everything
If you arent into team sports, just do some solo.
Go swimming, start lifting, go trekking.
You live in USA, go out and enjoy your beautiful nature. The humans in that country are the worst in the world, but the nature is awesome.
And if you are too lazy to walk back, just let the wolves eat you..

But if you kys anyway, pls do it in the bathtube and send a letter to your neighbor, so he can call the cops next day and you dont rot 3 month.

And I'd suggest you a nice pumpkin soup with ginger and coconut milk.
[spoiler]You could also wear the pumpkin as a hat in your final hour[/spoiler]
>>
>>8178022
Salty milk and coins
>>
>>8178073
>Engorge yourself on food and booze
>Try to run
You really thought that one through.
>>
>>8178062
I think you mean
>pay with credit card
>leave massive tip for server and chef

Unless you owe astronomical amounts of money, credit card companies will forgive your debt when you die.
>>
File: spader.jpg (24KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
spader.jpg
24KB, 470x313px
>>8178022
Just order a pizza and get super drunk. You may forget to kill yourself thus giving 'her' one more day to walk into your life.
>>
>>8178022
eat shit [spoiler]and die[/spoiler].

i suggest shrooms or lsd - not hard to get over whatever silkroad clone is currently afloat on tor and rather good at unfucking or at least entertaining fucked minds. weed wont help but certainly provides relaxation and some hours of ignorant bliss and introspection, unless you are a hardcore nutcase and cant control the direction of the trip.

and why the fuck are you asking a buncha strangers for last meal ideas, it aint a fucking journey of culinary discovery, its something (you) ought to enjoy the most and frolic over one last time.

if/when you go through with it at least give /b some lulz and stream it, no need to be a fully selfish cunt, sharing is caring.

>>8178240
fucking good one.
>>
>>8178022
The last meal I reccomend to you is an XBOXHEUG bag of live-forever, m8.
>>
Oolong tea.

I plan on drinking some before I do it.

We're gonna make it op
>>
>>8178022
15 cans of beanee weenie. You must eat it chilled.
>>
>>8179320
This in all seriousness. I was having a really shitty year, and I've always had problems with depression and alcoholism. Gave into the the drinking, kept me from killing myself, and finally met a qt that worships me for some ungodly reason. Life is looking pretty good now, plus I'm getting a promotion at work in December.
>>
>>8178026

The chances of actually catching salmonella from raw eggs are pretty slim. One in every 20,000 eggs are contaminated. So feel free to eat raw cookie dough and cake batter, or top your rice with a yolk.
>>
>>8178232
I'd recommend a different gas.
Helium tanks that you can buy at the local party supply have a fair amount of oxygen in them, it's no longer pure helium.
Go for nitrogen instead.
t. person who tried before, and failed.
>>
>>8178022
chicken fried steak, green beans, and mashed potatoes
>>
>>8178026
American detected.

Japanese eat raw eggs all the time in exactly this fashion.

Unfortunately the only person I can recommend to eat burgerland eggs raw is you.
>>
>>8178022
I don't know your situation, so I won't take the moral high ground and say you shouldn't kill yourself, but I will say that I've been in that mindset before, nearly to the point of pulling the trigger. It's hard, there's lots of pain, and the will to find something better just keeps getting eroded down by the pain you go through every day.

Do like some others in the thread have said, and spend a day or two on yourself, completely extravagant. Don't go to work or school if you have them. Don't worry about how much money you're spending. Eat whatever you want and however much of it you want. Go out and do things. Check online for the best restaurants in your area and just make a day out of visiting each one. Drop some money on visiting a theme park or watching a fun movie or going to an arcade or something.

But while you're doing all of that, just consider that you'll be leaving behind not just whatever's in your present, but your future too. I won't lie and say that things will definitely get better, but there's a chance. There's always the possibility that things will get better, and that goes away if you kill yourself. You're leaving behind the bad you're going through today, but also any good that may ever exist for you in the future.

If you're at the point where killing yourself is what you see as the best option, then there's no harm and no shame in indulging yourself. If no one sees value in you, it's up to you to find value in yourself. Even if you don't believe it, treat yourself like you do, just for one day. You might find a reason to keep going, or you might not. Even if that reason to live is just to keep living until you find a real reason to live, you've still taken at least a small step forward.

If you wanna talk, let me know. Personally I'd recommend finding a nice Thai restaurant and getting a really spicy curry, preferably a sweeter one like a pineapple curry. I like how the spicy and sweet work together.
>>
File: Cdb1ynnVIAA29H2.jpg (94KB, 1477x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Cdb1ynnVIAA29H2.jpg
94KB, 1477x1181px
Why do people always spend so much energy trying to talk others out of killing themselves, on an anonymous imageboard of all places. It has always been so strange to me. I feel like control over one's life is one of the most basic rights a person can have. Everyone that wants to do it should do it.

By the way, helium isn't necessarily as simple and painless as you think. Unless you get knocked out instantly by being really meticulous about air sealing and ensuring the helium tank you have is pure (helium is getting more expensive and several places dilute it with oxygen specifically to prevent people from killing themselves), it's very easy to panic and fuck it up at the last minute.

There is a cheap all you can eat sushi place near me that I like that I'd probably go to before offing myself.
>>
>>8179771
normie morals are retarded/primitive.
we can mostly exclude virtue signaling on here, but to the majority talking someone out of suicide is morally right, hence self satisfaction from a (attempted) good deed.
>>
Polar bear liver. Supposedly it's super toxic to humans - an entire liver is toxic enough to kill you. You'll be killing two birds with one stone - and yourself too.
>>
shit, i only noticed now - this fucking thread is turning into a /ck suicide guide.
>>
>>8178026
That's one bird with two stones, retard.
>>
Start exercising.

That cured my depression.
>>
>>8178131
try and do charity work.
when i'm feeling depressed, expending my energy toward helping other folks helps me quite a bit.
i feel like, even if i can't enjoy my life, I can still appreciate that life can be enjoyed by other people, so i might as well exhaust myself so that other humans, like me, will enjoy what I didn't.
>>
Have a deep fried mars bar
>>
take out a loan and get some 3star michelin shit

you don't have to pay interest when you're dead
>>
Hi OP, i just want you to know I love you. Even if you think nobody else does, I do. I know we will never meet, but just know I am thinking of you and i wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

Have a steak cooked your favourite way, garlic mashed potatoes, your favourite veggies, and get plastered. Fall asleep listening to your favourite songs. Hopefully don't fall asleep forever.
>>
OP ignore all these normie white knight faggots telling you not to do it. They don't care and they don't understand they just want to make themselves feel good by doing their good deed and "save" a life.

I think I would eat a steak pie
>>
Eat some magic mushrooms.

I'm not kidding.

Depending on the circumstances which have made you suicidal psilocybin can break down the structure of thought you have walled around yourself and help you let go the social pressures that may be influencing your negative mindset and essentially give you a second chance to rewire you mind into a more positive direction.
>>
Dunno if you're still among the living OP

I guess eat something you've always wanted but have never had a chance to try.

Also before offing yourself make sure you do all the prep work (closing bank accounts, legal, leases etc.) those can be a bitch if you have relatives. Delete internet history as some anon said above.

Write a will as well if you have possessions.

Also - protip - death by cop - that way you may have a chance to enter Valhalla!
>>
>>8178738
Only if they claim the body :)
>>
if you are going to go through with it can you fucking stream it please, there's not many instances of people going through with something that they promised on 4chan and actually recorded it
>>
>>8180940
This is hilariously true.
>>
>>8178022
Have a good juicy steak and cheesecake for desert. Have shrimp etufe (that cajun dish, not gonna google something for a dead guy lol) on the side. Have a nice death and be proud you're giving up, unlike your ancestors who were stronger than you and had the balls to live.
>>
you still alive breh?
>>
>>8178175
>>8179801
He's taking care of his last meal AND killing himself with one thing, the raw egg. That's what he meant.
>>
>>8181725
>etufe
>etufe
>etufe
ETOUFEE YOU IDIOT
>>
I went with the steak, no I will not stream it, I don't care if you don't believe me, Goodbye everyone.
>>
>>8182216
Bye! Remember to stick silver in your eye holes, the ferryman needs them.
>>
>>8182216
Pussy
>>
>>8182216
what a selfish little faggot. good riddance.
>>
>>8182216
See you in hell bitch
>>
>>8178131
>it comes out of their pay
that's not how it works
they get stiffed a tip but the bill is absorbed by the restaurant
they actually have a separate account; usually called allowance for bad debt or something similar
at the end of the week, including tips, if the waiter/waitress makes less than minimum wage the restaurant has to pay them extra until they meet minimum wage requirements

tldr: the restaurant has to cover your tab if you dine and dash, fucking go for it
>>
>>8178022
go on a food binge until your run out of money. Post videos of yourself binging on yourtube.
>>
>>8178726
do this even if not suicidal, fucking best years of my life was drinking and driving tanks all day
easiest fucking job you'll ever do, once you realize basic training is a joke
>>
>>8182216
one down
???? more to go
Darwinism got another.
>>
If you enjoyed your meal, remember that if you die you'll never taste anything ever again. It's worth living just for food! At least spend all of your remaining resources on the most hedonism you can obtain before you go.
Good luck, I love you.
>>
>>8182216
See you later space cowboy
>>
>>8182216
>he fell for the steam meme
>>
>>8178289
What exactly did you do?
>>
>>8182216
I'm sorry. You deserved better. If you ever see this, leave a response. Let us know.

Otherwise, goodbye.
>>
>>8182216
I'd have gone with heroin overdose myself.

Seems foolish to dabble with it while one wants to continue living, but it also seems like something that would be nice to experience before death.

Even the overdose must be pleasurable since you hear stories about people being pissed off about being revived from overdoses.
>>
>>8178022
Ask for Momma's cooking.
>>
>>8178131
please don't do it man
>>
I would've had pizza.
>>
File: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-079Slowpoke.png
46KB, 250x250px
WAIT! STOP! DON'T DO IT!
>>
>>8182216

Remember to give satan fair warning so he can have your lava soup garnished with sulfur powder ready for you.
>>
>>8182216
That sucks man. If you lived in Seattle, I would have given you my undivided attention for several days.
>>
>>8183578
youre a faggot
>>
>>8183581
What makes me a faggot, friend?
>>
>>8178022
2 and a half bags of dicks
>>
idc if you an hero but if you're going to die anyway why don't you make your last meal 300 micrograms of LSD?
>>
>>8179577
>One in every 20,000 eggs are contaminated
Odds don't look as good if you do that over your lifetime.
>>
>>8183611

Why? Just because you eat a contaminated egg doesn't mean you will necessarily get sick from it. Bacteria like E. Coli, salmonella, etc, are everywhere. Literally everywhere. You ingest them every day.
>>
A sack of dicks
>>
>>8182216
Hope you get a better afterlife anon and if you are reading this then goodbye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKPhGHAdqk0
>>
>>8178496
look at the dudes humble comments, fuckwit, your reading comprehension sucks if that's what you get out of them.
>>
File: 1461388817719.jpg (16KB, 255x171px) Image search: [Google]
1461388817719.jpg
16KB, 255x171px
is OP ded ?
>>
>>8182355
already have m8. Being sent away for officer training for the navy in january.
>>
>>8182216
Is this it? Did OP finally Dew himself in?
>>
rip in pieces op

hope you found peace.
>>
OP probably from Asia region. Clearly he wanted something like the picture he posted. He went with steak because that is a rare food to be eaten considering he is Asian in Asia region.

Regardlessly. He is dead man. Hope God will give him considerable judgement. Isha allah
>>
>>8178022
Some surstromming would be nice
>>
>>8186477
He is dead already mate. Should be hearing his or her screamimg in afterlife right now..
>>
>>8186483
Great, it's carcass would do for a great stew then
>>
>>8178496
You are douche for not being gentleman amigo. He seems nice and gentle in welcoming his deadwish. Just get confused with his last moments of life.
>>
>>8178022
how can you kill yourself if you havent even tried all the foods in the world yet?
Apply for autism bucks from your govt, or if youre brown seek asylum in a white country
>>
>>8186485
If he hung himself we can maybe have neet jerky
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.