[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fairly decent cook and once in a while my gf wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I'm a fairly decent cook and once in a while my gf wants to make the dinner. But she really don't have a clue. So I was starting to add a couple of spoonful of salt to the dish behind her back. Now we both agree that I do all the cooking in the future.
Am I a bad person?
>>
you're a pussy
>>
>>8177926
>>8177936
and a fag to be honest. Instead of talking to her and voicing your opinions you try to underhandedly sneak in things like a little girl.

Not a good sign for your relationship.
>>
>>8177936
i think the word 'asshole' would fit him better
>>
>>8177926
Talk to her and start cooking together. She'll learn and your relationship will grow.
>>
>Trusting your future children to a person that can't even be trusted with a jar of salt
Dunno man.
>>
My gf is definitely a couple rungs beneath me as a cook but I'm adept enough to navigate it gracefully. When we cook together I steer the process and give her jobs, like prepping veggies, stirring, etc. When she makes dinner it's good - as good as it can be when you follow an online recipe correctly.
>>
>>8177926
If your idea of being a good cook is add more salt then I pity you anon.
>>
>>8178810
He did it to sabotage her food
>>
>>8178810
He sabotaged the dinner fucking dunce
>>
>>8177926
No you're not. She obviously just had shitty intentions like needing to cook once in a while because she is the women in the relationship or she had dunning kruger syndrom and actually thought she could cook.

She had her chance to take cooking seriously and to improve and impress you but she never bothered to learn anything so why would you feel bad? She deserves to feel bad.
>>
>>8177926
are you afraid she'll get better at cooking than you or are you afraid she'll get better and realize you dont actually know your shit?
>>
>>8178957
No, why would I be afraid of that? But I am afraid of dying of foodpoisening.
>>
>>8177926

kys faggot
>>
>>8179024
does she understand food safety and the concept of cross contamination? or does she prepare things that could harm you like clorox poached whitefish with ajax crusted brussels sprouts? what gives?
>>
>>8177926
>gf tries to cook
>"anon I dont know how"
>gf tries to clean
>"it IS clean anon"
>gf tries to shop
>"lol I didn't know what to get

you end up doing everything owing to how superior you are
she laughts agout it with her girlfriends
>>
>>8177926

Yes. Why don't you and your girlfriend cook together? She can watch, you can teach her how to do things and then have her do that aspect of the cooking. She'll feel really good when it comes out great and she contributed.

I do this regularly with my husband, and he gets better at cooking everyday.
>>
>>8177926
Wait, I don't get it?

OP sabotaged his girlfriend's cooking so he can do all the cooking from now on? Why?
>>
>>8177926
>Trying to bring her down rather than lift her up
If you cannot do this
>>8178419
You deserve to die alone.

I came home to a delicious home cooked meal which was a close replica of one I did a week ago because now my girl knows how to cook, watches what I do and gets better every time.

>>8178855
doubles dubs or not, you are fucking terrible and will continue to be foreveralone until you die.
>>
>>8177926
yes! u are scum of earth, plz kill selfe
>>
>>8180382
Kill yourself my man.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.