[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides a heart attack, what's the best thing to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png (106KB, 2000x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png
106KB, 2000x1516px
Besides a heart attack, what's the best thing to get from McDonald's?
>>
Fries
>>
Why when I eat at McDonalds does it always have a horrible aftertaste? The chicken nuggets are especially bad.

Also how do people tolerate everything being so sweet?
>>
>>8177572
Because we hate ourselves.
>>
>>8177567
best: fries
worst: mcrib, when I worked at mcdonals during my first college summer break I genuinely thought my sense of smell had been burned off by that goddam pile of acid sauce
>>
>>8177572
>tolerate
They love that shit
>>
File: frog.png (11KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
11KB, 408x408px
>>8177595
How many times has McRib been back?
>>
breakfast and fries
>>
>>8177599
no fucking clue but this bridge troll food was definitely there for the 6 horrible weeks I worked there
>>
>>8177572
Just as an experiment, eat like 20 chicken mcnuggets some time with no sauce and just realize how much they taste nothing like real food despite their claims it's just chicken meat and breading and no pink slime stuff. It probably won't even take 10 of them to start tasting the taste as it builds in your mouth.
>>
>>8177625
Yeah, and then it gives me a headache and I just feel sick after even if I didn't stuff myself. I don't feel comfy full, it's like an uneasy feeling combined with rabid thirst from all the damn sodium.
>>
>>8177616
bridge troll reminds me of the tale of 3 billy goats gruff.
>>
>>8177567
my hangover breakfast

Sausage McMuffin (no egg) with extra cheese and mayo added

Hashbrown. with 3 packets of ketchup to pour on it. And either and Ice water or an orange jews
>>
Best:
>Water
Everything is horrible. You should be ashamed of yourself if you eat there
>>
>>8177567
1. Fries
2. Hashbrowns
Nothing else is edible.
>>
>>8177856
I'm already ashamed of myself, so what's good besides the water?
>>
>>8177856
The water is shit DESU
>>
For me, it's the mcchicken
>>
When travelling around the world and be a touristing menace, I always use their bathrooms when I have to go. They seem fairly nice and clean and cost me zero. Thanks McD
>>
>>8177567
their coffee isn't that bad desu for the price. I've only had good experiences with mcds coffee
>>
AIDs in the bathroom.
>>
>>8177894
I'm surprised I had to scroll to find this
>>
>>8177572

this so much, the food is edible and desirable but half an hour later I just want to fucking kill myself, I always feel like garbage after McDonalds
>>
>>8177631
wtf who cares
>>
>>8177902
$1 for any size cup where I live. Maybe all of the US.

I love their fries, mcflurry isnt bad, sausage mcriddle, and hashbrowns are good too. You can get a shitload of food in the morning off of their breakfast menu. Perfect for the early morning hangover cure on the way out to a hike or fishing.

>>8178567
I did I'll have you know. Leave him be.
>>
Nothing beats the Egg McMuffin.
>>
coffee
>>
>>8177894
This desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 359x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 359x323px
>>8177631
>tfw mother goose posts on 4chan and tries to make references
>>
>>8177567
Nothing, because McDicks sucks. I was homeless once and the manager of one of these gave me my first mcmeal free after 9 years of not having any. I got the mcshits half an hour afterward.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.