[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1476229324992.png (510KB, 544x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476229324992.png
510KB, 544x450px
>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits
>>
>>8177101
Skeet was somehow supposed to be in the wrong, here, when Jimmy's proven to be an insufferable cunt.
The real moral of the show is to do things normally and not try to make anything spectacular to fix them.
>>
>sodium cloride
>"salt"
>>>sodium chloride
>fired
>>
>>8177101
Send the nerdtron to boot camp, that'll show him
>>
How about you fuck off back to /tv/

Also, Yokians dindu nuffin.
>>
>>8177101
>Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits
that little fucker isn't ringing any food up at all. he's just calling back orders and pocketing the money!
>>
>>8177101
What show sucked more, this; or Butt Ugly Martians?
>>
>>8177949
Jimmy neutron was amazing you fuck
>>
>>8177984
it was complete trash
>>
>>8178017
it was bad, but way more enjoyable than butt ugly martians
>>
I used to do this when I worked at subway to supplement my wage. You've got to start the process of ringing in the order and ask if they would like their receipt before they hand you the cash. If they want one then ring it in and if they don't (95% of the time this is the case) then exit your screen and scoop your cash.
>>
>>8178017
>>8178048
fuck both of you, Jimmy Neutron was one of the best shows on Nick
>>
>>8177108
>The real moral of the show is to do things normally and not try to make anything spectacular to fix them.
When your job is literally to be a cog in a machine that's been finely tuned by a group of people 20,000 miles away, absolutely. This is not some local diner where you can prove your worth through innovation and earn the owner's trust. This is a fucking chain with highly specific rules for efficiently saving pennies on a global scale.
>>
>>8177854
having worked my fair share of "fast food" jobs, I can assure you that this is very very common. the people don't usually last long, as its easy to tell, but usually make bank until getting fired

the reason I put fast food in quotations was because a good portion of them were Dunkin Donuts franchises
>>
>>8178368
Well definitely in this case, but wouldn't you say that most of the problems in the shown were only made worse thanks to Jimmy trying to solve them with technology and wouldn't have been so bad if he just solved them or put the work in towards them like a normal person?

I mean, I get the premise of the show, I'm not saying 'hurr, this show is dumb because he doesn't do stuff like a normal person and has to be smart about everything,' but that the real moral of the show is to just go ahead and do something instead of spending the energy to not do it.
>>
This show sucked
>>
>>8177101
>A double hamburger with fries and a soda
>$6.53
>>
>>8178116
Why did you steal?
>>
>>8178524
Thats a pretty good deal if you ask me
>>
How would your culinary life be improved if you had a cheese ray, /ck/?
>>
>>8178323
I'm not that anon but I hated seeing the intro on every day after middle school.
I started watching animal planet because of that
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.