[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was away for most of the summer. As such, i can see the booru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: booru.jpg (76KB, 864x627px) Image search: [Google]
booru.jpg
76KB, 864x627px
I was away for most of the summer. As such, i can see the booru wasn't really updated...

Any OC that I missed that needs to be uploaded? Anything you guys found that would be useful to add? I'm bored and in a data entry mood, so post them and I'll update the thing.
>>
>/ck/ - Memes & Shilling

Didn't miss much. Except that burgers are the new pizza.
>>
>>8176308
Yeah, I noticed the massive uptick in outright aggressive posts. Guessing summer was even worst?
>>
>>8176341
Your thread won't get any replies unless you ask Americans to talk about America, or you say something stupid so that people can elevate their self esteem by telling you how stupid you are.

I wish I could help to get the ball rolling by posting a recipe or two but I can't cook for shit so I lurk here to learn basic tricks and techniques. Unfortunately, though, after lurking /ck/ I can recite a list of every fast food chain in America but I still can't boil water in my cast iron pot without destroying my microwave oven.
>>
Just let the booru die with the front page full of the yellowmug verticals and call it a day.
>>
>>8176497
Don't put metal in your microwave, that should help ;)

I think the main issue is that no one has been savings the cook along threads. Which is a pity, really.
>>
Bump, hopefully once the mods clear up this'll be when I get home from work.
>>
>>8177395
i got you, bro.

>/ck/ reduced to 6 pages
;_;
>>
>>8176527
The booru is bloody awful.
>>
>>8177410
Post better material to upload to it? Comment with suggestions to improve things? Upvote the recipes you like to increase the chance people will find them?

>>8177401
Thank you kindly!
>>
>>8178735
>Upvote
Thread rhuined. Sage goes in all dishes.
>>
File: booru-score.jpg (37KB, 828x150px) Image search: [Google]
booru-score.jpg
37KB, 828x150px
>>8179496
>Danbooru-style boards organize images based on tags, ratings, and scores.

What terminology would not offend your delicate sensitivities to indicate "make use of this motherfucking indicator so that a ranking can be acheived. As of now most of the items are at 0 with a few at -1. While the -1 ones cans can be useful for filtering out the dude fucking a slab a of bacon or the spider smoothie the flat level in all other entries makes it impossible to filter them properly."??
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.